Character name(s): "Papa" Jarrell

Civilian name: Jarrell

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
-yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Nu-7 PVT, O-1 LCPL, 096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Was banned for 3 days after accidentally failingRP 5 times and some pac warns for accidentally miss-using pac.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-I want to make gensec that are actually good at their job. Dclass are constantly rioting because gensec aren’t doing much or are wandering off. I would like to stop this.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I know the rules for security personnel and will be able to ensure that its followed. Ill also be able to put a stop to riots swiftly so they don't spiral out of control.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-To ensure gensec carry out their jobs correctly and keep dclass from rioting. They also lead the dclass in a sweep and train them in riot control.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-My character was a simple security officer before getting recruited into Nu-7. After some time, he saw many instances of bad gensec. He saw dclass murdered for no reason, dclass walking out because nobody stopped them, and even gensec just leaving dblock. He was disappointed by what he saw so he swore to change something. He was then made security sergeant but he didn't have the authority to change anything. Thats when he decided to become security captain to create real change.

Last edited:

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022
From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Security Captain. This position is a leader for the Department of Security. After observing your efforts in the Security department and previous departments you have been in, we have determined you are not suited for this new responsibility.

Feel free to apply at a later date.​

Status
Not open for further replies.