Parapeh Johnson's Security Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
Steam ID: Steam ID: 76561199146910982

Discord name: CertTheCat900#0069

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Like 1-2 months. My 120+ hours on Gmod has pretty much all been from CivilGamers SCP.

In what country are you located?:
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Parapeh 'magic man' Johnson. The reason they call me magic man is because admins have failed to return me so many times that they had to bring me back and then once they brought me back I was froze underneath the abys lmao. @ David 'Fat chef'. @Thomas 'Wraith' Eichorst. @Joe ''J' Jameson.

Civilian name: Dodgy Dave

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes.
I sound younger but I'm 15. Don't judge the way I sound but only how I'm mature and am serious about this server now.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-None. I don't really want to apply for any other roles just yet but I definitely will in the future.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:and why?:
-I don't know but I think I have a few warnings.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-I'm applying for Security Captain to make a change to this world we live in on SCP-RP. I want to help all the new cadets and welcome them to their job. I want them to feel welcome that they now work for SCP Foundation after all their trouble filling out the documents on their age, Name, Home address just so that they can be offered for a job for cadet. I will help and follow orders from the Chief of Security and MTF ect. I will make everyone happy with themselves because I see a lot of cadets looking down at their feet as they struggle to walk properly.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I'm suitable for Security Captain because I am very reasonable with punishments, my leadership skills, As a Security Officer I have helped many Cadets do there job correctly, I have lots of experience as Security Cadet and Security Officer. I'm compatible of handling very intense and heated situations. With the amount of experience I have in the Security Staff I can now adapt them skills and use them as Security Captain with my leadership roles and help the SCP Foundation become a better place.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-The Security Captain Responsibilities is assisting Chief of Security, giving serious and responsible orders to Security Cadets, Officers and Sergeants.
Security Captain is who handles the punishments of the ones that are lower ranked. Captain is responsible for: The oversight of enlisted personnel in Security/ Disciplinary action of guards.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-Parapeh Johnson was a man who worked as a normal Security Officer in London who has dealt with some very in particular scenes such as another Security Officer getting his arm trapped in a door losing blood very quickly. Parapeh Johnson has to quickly get a chainsaw and saw off the metal door from it's hinges. And another scene where Parapeh was raiding as house to arrest a man named 'Jacob Williams' when all of a sudden Parapeh gets shot in the legs and fell to the floor crying for mercy. A Security Officer barged into the house, dragged Parapeh outside and called for an ambulance whilst another Officer had to deal with the armed suspect.

10 years later, Parapeh got swatted by the FBI in 2022. Parapeh had no clue what was going on and started screaming ''HELP!'' ''HELP!'' ''WHAT'S GOING ON?''.
Parapeh was then blindfolded and was shoved into a van. The van started driving and Parapeh was still screaming and had no idea what is happening, His family were crying at the front of the house. Parapeh was knocked out by 1 of the guards and he later woke up approximately 2 hours later. He was sitting in a chair strapped onto it and there was a business man in the chair in front of him. The business man asked ''So Parapeh do you know why you're here?'' Parapeh- ''Umm no where am I?'' Business man named George Berber -''Never mind where you are, Do you know what you have now done to the world'' Parapeh- ''No?'' George Berber- ''Whilst you were arresting that man who shot you, You actually set of a bomb and bombed the whole street.'' George Berber ''There has now been multiple people who have died by the incident, such as children, adults, elderly, new borns ect.'' George Berber- ''You will now have to work in the SCP Foundation as a Security Captain for you're whole life until you are 60+, then you will be returned back to you're home'' Parapeh ''NOOOOO!! MY FAMILY!!'' Parapeh- ''Did they die?'' George Berber ''Unfortunately yes they did'' Parapeh- ''NOOOOO''. Parapeh cried for 2 hours until he thought 'You know what. I'm going to show the Foundation what's made of me!' Parapeh served for the Foundation using his Security Officer knowledge and skills. Parapeh succeeded with serving the SCP Founation as a Security Captain and was famous for what he has done, He made made multiple SCP-999's and got rid of all the bad ones such as SCP-096, SCP-173 ect.

So now we know what Parapeh Johnson has suffered through and now he is living the dream life with photographs from his number 1 fan SCP-999 and is getting paid $150 instead of $60.

Last edited:

Jack Powers

Dec 23, 2021

-Neutral leading to -Support

- Serious roleplayer

- Seen quite in the server the past week

- Not a very friendly user (To my believe at least)

- Didn't have any relevant interactions with

- Haven't seen him playing as a sergant, doubt his level is enough to be a security captian

Last edited:

xeno

Jan 18, 2022

-Neutral leading to -Support

- Serious roleplayer

- Seen quite in the server the past week

- Not a very friendly user (To my believe at least)

- Didn't have any relevant interactions with

- Haven't seen him playing as a SCP, doubt he is level 10 as a SCP

Since when did I ever say I was level 10 as SCP? I'm level 1 as scp. Also I am quite friendly. And what do you mean by relevant interactions? And why on earth did you add me on steam?

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
-support
hey Johnson, the reason why im giving a -support because you might be faking you age and i am 100% sure that you are not 15 i may be judging off voice here but a normal 15 year old would not sound like that. Not only that im pretty sure pan got a pic of admitting your 13/14 or something.|

My other reason is because you havent got security sergeant yet, the officer job is vary easy to get and around 3 days playtime to actually get the job. most people should a sergeant before considering to apply for Captain.

Activity on security, your playtime/activity on security is vary low before applying for role you need to vary active and not play other jobs like internal affairs.

before applying again please actually play a lot of security and prove yourself to others.

- ( ex big minge) Tony

Jack Powers

Dec 23, 2021
Since when did I ever say I was level 10 as SCP? I'm level 1 as scp. Also I am quite friendly. And what do you mean by relevant interactions? And why on earth did you add me on steam?
You need to be level higher than 20 to be whitelisted for captian, revelant actions is me interacting with you, but don't worry it will happen in the future and I just add everybody that is on the discord server, don't even mind it? Idk why I putted scp sorry lemme fix it

Reactions: xeno

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
-support
hey Johnson, the reason why im giving a -support because you might be faking you age and i am 100% sure that you are not 15 i may be judging off voice here but a normal 15 year old would not sound like that. Not only that im pretty sure pan got a pic of admitting your 13/14 or something.|

My other reason is because you havent got security sergeant yet, the officer job is vary easy to get and around 3 days playtime to actually get the job. most people should a sergeant before considering to apply for Captain.

Activity on security, your playtime/activity on security is vary low before applying for role you need to vary active and not play other jobs like internal affairs.

before applying again please actually play a lot of security and prove yourself to others.

- ( ex big minge) Tony
Funny enough I became 15 about a month ago also just because I sound younger doesn't mean I am younger. There is something called Puberty Tony. And I was playing as security for quite a while now so quit the lying, I have only just switched to Internal Affairs last night because I only just unlocked it calm down.

Last edited:

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
Funny enough I became 15 about a month ago also just because I sound younger doesn't mean I am younger. There is something called Puberty Tony. And I was playing as security for quite a while now so quit the lying, I have only just switched to Internal Affairs last night because I only just unlocked it calm down.
i mean is there any way to prove that your 15? you can show it on discord because i find it hard to believe that you are 15
my discord is megamind69#2038 if you send me proof i will change my verdict.

GenGu

Dec 29, 2020
- Support
- First of all you sound 8 there is no way you are 15
- You constantly get in the way of security as IA agent and dont listen to orders from a captain but you expect to become on

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
-Support
- If you're 15, you definitely do not act like it.
- Today alone, I've seen you do countless stupid things. You've been playing I.A as an agent and all you've done is act as a typical security guard to a riot response officer. During a code 2 I see you walk into Dblock with a riot shield and pretend to be a riot response officer. During you pretend time as a riot response officer you showcased to me and many others the reasons you should not be a CPT. All you did was cause hassle for security by getting in their way
- [EDIT] Was recently warned for toxicity after continuing to be toxic towards staff members in OOC and also from his comments he has made has a serious attitude problem.

Last edited:

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
i mean is there any way to prove that your 15? you can show it on discord because i find it hard to believe that you are 15
my discord is megamind69#2038 if you send me proof i will change my verdict.
What do you mean by proof? Please elaborate

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
-Support
- If you're 15, you definitely do not act like it.
- Today alone, I've seen you do countless stupid things. You've been playing I.A as an agent and all you've done is act as a typical security guard to a riot response officer. During a code 2 I see you walk into Dblock with a riot shield and pretend to be a riot response officer. During you pretend time as a riot response officer you showcased to me and many others the reasons you should not be a CPT. All you did was cause hassle for security by getting in their way
Only thing you said was true was about the riot shield. An Agent said him and me shall go into d block with riot shields. Also I was not acting like a guard. I never tied up anyone or shot anyone. I was using a riot shield to protect myself to watch over to see how the security team are. Also a Captain told me to get into d block also. And I do act 15. How is me going to d block not acting 15? Thats literally the only interaction I have had with you so dont start chatting shit saying 'Today alone'

Tsharp

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 10, 2021
Northern Ireland
To start with can we please stop the spam only reply once to a comment. My verdict will be:
-Support
You are active
Immature
Your voice does not make me confident that your 15
Very unapproachable whenever trying to speak to you in sits it takes you 30 seconds to respond to me and tell me what's wrong

I personally believe security captain requires responsible, mature and role model players. Personally from what I have seen of you I feel like you would not be the person cadets would look up to.

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
Fine whatever. @Cloak please decline this application thank you very much. Don't want Captain anymore anyway. I have Agent. That was all I was happy about.

Pablo Johnson

Feb 2, 2022
Steam ID: Steam ID: 76561199146910982

Discord name: CertTheCat900#0069

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Like 1-2 months. My 120+ hours on Gmod has pretty much all been from CivilGamers SCP.

In what country are you located?:
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Parapeh 'magic man' Johnson. The reason they call me magic man is because admins have failed to return me so many times that they had to bring me back and then once they brought me back I was froze underneath the abys lmao. @ David 'Fat chef'. @Thomas 'Wraith' Eichorst. @Joe ''J' Jameson.

Civilian name: Dodgy Dave

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes.
I sound younger but I'm 15. Don't judge the way I sound but only how I'm mature and am serious about this server now.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-None. I don't really want to apply for any other roles just yet but I definitely will in the future.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:and why?:
-I don't know but I think I have a few warnings.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-I'm applying for Security Captain to make a change to this world we live in on SCP-RP. I want to help all the new cadets and welcome them to their job. I want them to feel welcome that they now work for SCP Foundation after all their trouble filling out the documents on their age, Name, Home address just so that they can be offered for a job for cadet. I will help and follow orders from the Chief of Security and MTF ect. I will make everyone happy with themselves because I see a lot of cadets looking down at their feet as they struggle to walk properly.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I'm suitable for Security Captain because I am very reasonable with punishments, my leadership skills, As a Security Officer I have helped many Cadets do there job correctly, I have lots of experience as Security Cadet and Security Officer. I'm compatible of handling very intense and heated situations. With the amount of experience I have in the Security Staff I can now adapt them skills and use them as Security Captain with my leadership roles and help the SCP Foundation become a better place.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-The Security Captain Responsibilities is assisting Chief of Security, giving serious and responsible orders to Security Cadets, Officers and Sergeants.
Security Captain is who handles the punishments of the ones that are lower ranked. Captain is responsible for: The oversight of enlisted personnel in Security/ Disciplinary action of guards.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-Parapeh Johnson was a man who worked as a normal Security Officer in London who has dealt with some very in particular scenes such as another Security Officer getting his arm trapped in a door losing blood very quickly. Parapeh Johnson has to quickly get a chainsaw and saw off the metal door from it's hinges. And another scene where Parapeh was raiding as house to arrest a man named 'Jacob Williams' when all of a sudden Parapeh gets shot in the legs and fell to the floor crying for mercy. A Security Officer barged into the house, dragged Parapeh outside and called for an ambulance whilst another Officer had to deal with the armed suspect.

10 years later, Parapeh got swatted by the FBI in 2022. Parapeh had no clue what was going on and started screaming ''HELP!'' ''HELP!'' ''WHAT'S GOING ON?''.
Parapeh was then blindfolded and was shoved into a van. The van started driving and Parapeh was still screaming and had no idea what is happening, His family were crying at the front of the house. Parapeh was knocked out by 1 of the guards and he later woke up approximately 2 hours later. He was sitting in a chair strapped onto it and there was a business man in the chair in front of him. The business man asked ''So Parapeh do you know why you're here?'' Parapeh- ''Umm no where am I?'' Business man named George Berber -''Never mind where you are, Do you know what you have now done to the world'' Parapeh- ''No?'' George Berber- ''Whilst you were arresting that man who shot you, You actually set of a bomb and bombed the whole street.'' George Berber ''There has now been multiple people who have died by the incident, such as children, adults, elderly, new borns ect.'' George Berber- ''You will now have to work in the SCP Foundation as a Security Captain for you're whole life until you are 60+, then you will be returned back to you're home'' Parapeh ''NOOOOO!! MY FAMILY!!'' Parapeh- ''Did they die?'' George Berber ''Unfortunately yes they did'' Parapeh- ''NOOOOO''. Parapeh cried for 2 hours until he thought 'You know what. I'm going to show the Foundation what's made of me!' Parapeh served for the Foundation using his Security Officer knowledge and skills. Parapeh succeeded with serving the SCP Founation as a Security Captain and was famous for what he has done, He made made multiple SCP-999's and got rid of all the bad ones such as SCP-096, SCP-173 ect.

So now we know what Parapeh Johnson has suffered through and now he is living the dream life with photographs from his number 1 fan SCP-999 and is getting paid $150 instead of $60.
-Support
-Arresting people for no reason
-Sounds like a 5 year old
-Is actually 12
-Thinks he's better than others

Pablo Johnson

Feb 2, 2022
That is very very cap

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
-Support
-Arresting people for no reason
-Sounds like a 5 year old
-Is actually 12
-Thinks he's better than others
Arresting people for no reason? I arrested you for being a minge. Sounds 5? Not a reason. Is 12? Not a reason I'm 15. And thinks im better than others? Since when. Also thats not even a reason. Clearly people on here can see that Pablo is a minge trying to get people's posts taken down. Don't even @me XD you can clearly see it.

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
This thread is getting out of hand. One of the most childish applications i have seen. To prevent the responses divulging into madness i will be locking this thread. By the end of today you will get a final response from one of the Security Chiefs.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Application Denied

Hi Parapeh,

Do not apply for staff or any roleplay position on SCP-RP again in the future, your applications are not welcome.​

Status
Not open for further replies.