Parapeh 'Mancunian' Johnson's SCP-RP Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
Your in-game name: Parapeh 'Mancunian' Johnson

Your SteamID: Steam ID: 76561199146910982

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199146910982/

Date of ban: 13th February 2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Advertising

Who banned you: Cloak

Ban length?: Permaban

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will never advertise again and I will read the rules in more detail.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes

Why should you be unbanned: I personally think I should be unbanned because I never knew that advertising my Discord server to admins of SCP-RP server will lead into my account being permanently banned. I did this on accident and I have deleted all messages and invite links prior to this. I only meant the Discord server to be for family and friends. When I invited the admins I didn't look at the names and I just invited everyone I recently spoke to so I had no idea this would happen. I regret all I have done and I want to make a change from this. I have also deleted the Discord server. Hydro says if I can keep my nose clean and stop myself from getting into any more trouble for two weeks then he'll seriously consider my next application. I have not touched anything within the 2 weeks so I hope this might help me out with this ban appeal.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I'll stop being a semi-minge and I will play the server better with more RP and less goofing around. I call my self a 'semi-minge' because I believe at some points I can actually role play but other points I can't. But this will change into me not breaking a single rule anymore.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to rejoin the server because all other RP servers on gmod aren't good at all and are semi-serious rp. This is a fully serious rp server and I do love the server and community a lot. I also love the hard work that devs and admins put into the server to make the server spectacular and the most realistic it can get for a 'video game'. Pretty much all my Gmod hours have been spent on this 1 server and I play everyday for about 6-8 hours and on non-school days I play for like 12+hours. I love all the SCPS, MTF, CI, D Class, Security, IA ect in this server. This server has the best movement mechanics in realism and feels so smooth. The jobs also are very good. I hope this is enough to prove my worthy in this server. I am now a changed person. I put all of my remaining faith in this application.

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi Xon,

Thanks for taking the time to make another ban appeal.

I really hope you've learned something from this whole ordeal because if this issue resurfaces you won't be given another chance. Regardless, I wish you the best of luck and welcome you back onto our servers.​

Status
Not open for further replies.