Pawn

Mar 15, 2022
London
Name: Pawn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:514428441

Previous Rank (convert if required): Head Moderator

Who demoted you?: Chad

Date of demotion?: 07/07/2022

What is the case against you?: I had to resign due to university/work and my time committed to the server was decreasing

Is this true?: yes

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: not in staff

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:

warnigns.png

AUG 21st RDM : I dont remeber this warn
AUG 23rd Misuse of equipment: I had thrown a grenade in bunks and called it training as it was but just in the wrong area
OCT 1st Golden Rule/False reports/RDM x3: I had killed one of my mates for a laugh and staff had seen, False reports were calling one of the staff members ( my mate) and just having a conversation with him about life to see how he was getting on/ RDM x3 was we had called another training I threw a grenade and go that warn in the wrong place.

What is your side of the story?: University was stressful and work, I had to get my work done and dusted but now it's much easier for me to manage my time

Why should you return / what will you change?: I was a great Headmod back then ( i mentored great staff members who are now even higher if not the same rank as me and had a great strategy on how to make T Mods learn the handbook quicker ) and of course now I have more time to offer. I can connect with the server again and help out my fellow staff members, brighten their days, and smash my requirements to benefit the server, server leadership, and the community of Civil Network. I'll change the speed at which sits are taken a lot of sits are left for 100+ seconds and I won't let a single sit go over even 30, I also bond great with new and old members of the staff team with my charm and as always leave them with a smile and helping them out in events. So it would be great to be accepted back to the team.

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
+Support
Back in the day Pawn was a class staff member. He knew exactly what he was doing. Would love to see you back in the team bud.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support
+Great staff member in the past
+Mature

+/- mid raze player
+Chill

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Pawn,

Your Staff Blacklist expires on 14/10/22. Please reapply in 2 weeks and we'll look into your resignation appeal.​

Status
Not open for further replies.