Peace

MikeWashington

Nov 3, 2022
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, it's the one and only Mike Washington here.

To start off, I had the best time, I've ever had on gmod, on this server. From the people, to the scps, to the roleplay itself, it is amazing.
Recently I've indefinitely burned myself out of civilgamers and gmod itself. I've just hit a certain point where I could log into the server and there's nothing to do that I haven't already done. No tests or roleplay scenarios. I am not permanently leaving, at the moment with my content creating I've been branching out to other games and playing with people. I hope to be able to join back one day and have fun like a used to.

Some memorable people that made my experience the way it was:

@JohnCSmith - John you were my first friend on the server and I love the shenanigans we used to do.

@Maxwell “OrangePeel” - The best agent of all time.

@CatFish - Had a lot of fun anytime you were in the teamspeak and did great lectures.

@Jessie "Aussie" - Never forget the night we stayed up singing songs drunk in the bunker while unlimited code 5's went down.

There's plenty of other people but i wanted to keep this goodbye short. Thank you to SL for making a great server. Until we meet again.

Love, The one and only, Mike Washington.