Peace

Oct 7, 2023
Hey yall so its time for me to head on out. School and other IRL matters are taking up to much time for me to dedicate myself towards gmod and the community. Today is my last day in the community for some time at least until I can get my bearings back in order and have more time on my hands. It was a lot of fun being a part of this community and all of the really cool people I got to meet along the way. I probably will return one day like December or Januaryish when I have more time on my hands and I also may pop in and out every now and then but for now this is my goodbye.

@Johnathan Doe My mentor when I was a Tmod and continued to be a huge help through my whole time and even when I was SL, could not have done it without him

@Kayla Another person who was a huge help with me in the staff team and honestly should be SL already with the amount of praise they get as a staff member.

@King 'Reaper' You will get SL one day, keep up the hard work and you will get there in no time.

@'Blue' Super helpful as well in the staff team and helped me quite a bit when I needed a second opinion.

@Mars should have been 05 fr

@World chill af dude who is a good super

@Fried also cool dude and was a good Research Director

@Dr Random K. This guy is here I guess, I will see you around pookie

@Marvin Garden @Coral Lycensoft Really cool to RP with and good and what they do, always enjoyed doing some stuff when I was bored with yall.

There are more people but honestly I just woke up so I am not thinking anymore. You know who you are if we got to hang out a lot. Its been real and I will see you all around.

• Sad
Reactions: Johnathan Doe