Your in-game name: Peanut "The Approver"
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84386013
Your steam community link: steamcommunity.com/id/chalkotalko/
Date of ban: February 13th
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Cheating
Who banned you: Pyro
Ban length?: 26 week
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not cheat on any Civil Networks server
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, I have a long history on the server
Why should you be unbanned: I recently picked up playing Rust. I wanted to play it for awhile now and actually have started to enjoy it a lot, pouring over 1000 hours in a few months into it. I applied for Civil's Event Management team and have unfortunately come to a road block. Due to my ban on the SCPRP server I can't join to run events. I was really looking forward to joining and making some fun and interesting events.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Since I've been playing rust, I started reading the new and existing rules on SCPRP. I do understand that I ruined the experience for others and subsequently ruined some events within the server. After a long read of the rules I can assure to all the staff and players alike that I will not be breaking any more rules and ruining the server for others. I really want to just rebrand myself as a positive influence on the server, this will be my first step
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I really want to show that I'm ready to come back into the server and show a better image of my character

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Hello Peanut!

It was proven from video evidence given from an anonymous tip that you were using cheats, which was why you were banned by myself as directed by the former Super Admin Flames for 26w.

I cannot give a verdict nor opinion on your ban however I do hope that you wish to return to the server to redeem your image/reputation.

- Pyro

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi @YoSon,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Apologies for the delay in response, however after speaking with Jules, we don't feel that unbanning you at this current time would be beneficial. As stated on your previous appeal, you seemingly lied about cheating to avoid getting banned. You had also tried getting your friend banned for playing on their account. You had also tried getting another member of the community falsely banned for cheating.

You may re-appeal in 8 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.