For how long have you played on CN SCP: Since March 08 2022 so about 2 years

In what country are you located?: US

Time zone:CST

Character name(s): Mary "PEEK" Smith , Timber, dan , POOK

Civilian name: Dan

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
Screenshot 2024-08-07 020839.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Chairman of the Ethics committee, Ethics committee member, Ethics Assistant, CI-D, Nu-7 COM, B-1 LTCOM,
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Nope

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I absolutely believe in what 22415 stands for and what its "RP" is and why it does it as trying to keep people from dying just in general no matter what side it is on it feels a moral obligation to try to help people such as I do IRL. As well as being able to RP in different ways such as liking people on site and trying to get along and keep them safe along with the RP, even going so far as maybe roleplaying him being a bit overly safe with some of the non combative staff that can get into harms way unknowingly.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
-The behavior of 22415 is normally that of a morally good person doing good deeds to the best of its ability thinking of it such as his duty, No matter the person it will try its best to keep them from dying (within server rules) as well as even going so far as to using its abilities if it needs be on the non calmative's to help them escape from hostile scp's or using its abilities to push away scp's to let people such as researches to escape and give them more time to leave the hostile area.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I would of course aid the researches as my scp does not feel morally obligated to help the combatants (and its against server rules) and try my best to get the researches back to safety using any anomalous abilities if need be and getting his attention to head away from the hostile area.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- I would not repel 076 as that would alert him to the researchers presence, but instead I would try to get the SCP's attention away from the researcher if possible and try to lead him away letting him escape from the possible danger of dying to his sword.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- As D-Class are dangerous death row inmates and I do indeed share goals with the foundation I would likely ignore his request but possibly get someone to deal with him as they are likely to harm others in the form of escaping.

"Talon"

Nov 15, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello Timber/Peek !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive your whitelist!

Kind Regards,

Talon​

Status
Not open for further replies.