PEEK'S Ethics Committee assistant App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 17, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:449111178
Discord name: Marcsten#1986
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1d and 10H (just on the US server)
In what country are you located?: U.S
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): PEEK , PEEK Camber
Civilian name: POOK
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF Nu-7
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None at all
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: Personally what makes me the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant is how well I am able to effectively carry out orders from my superiors while simultaneously being able to manage O-1/A-1 if needed and having them be genuinely useful on site if they are not busy with any other complications/duty's. I have experience in managing large amounts of people as I also play on the Military RP server and can manage 8 people at the same time if needed. Although since its a UK server I only hop on it during the mornings while I can also play the SCP-RP server USA during my afternoons giving me a lot of time during the afternoons to be able to be a really active assistance for the ethics committee whilst they are not on site. I am also very good in communicating with other people in which if things need to change I believe I am a pretty convincing person when given the right reason to convince someone, and can uncover things people try to hide as I do have some connections to foundation personnel within the site that would tell me things about the person. I also have quite a bit of experience when dealing with ethical matters as I do warn researchers about the ethical concerns about they're tests when they are doing something questionable such as only sending a single D class into 173's Cell. I also think that I am quite well at being able to deal with people whether they are being unethical/being uncooperative and will follow the chain of command depending on the persons division and on who to report it to. I also know how to be very serious in character when needed and when to be a bit more lenient on being serious such as simply conversating with another foundation member as I would like everyone to have a good relation with the ethics committee so everyone can know that they are safe around them and are able to report certain activity's that would concern them rather then being scared they will also get in trouble.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: The responsibility's of Ethics Committee Assistants on the site are to also act as a relay for orders of the Ethics committee if they are not on site or currently busy and to be able to manage the assigned MTF squadron's accordingly to how they best think the EC would like them whether that be detaining a certain individual or Having them do important tasks on site that other armed FO personnel cannot. They are to also report to EC about any possible unethical activity's and to help manage ethical concerns regarding researchers testing or armed personnel being unethical to D-class. And act in place of the EC when they cannot whether that be because of not being on site or because of orders issued by them.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: PEEK Camber was born in 1998 and became apart of the research team after being scouted by the foundation in his 20's. He had a twin also named PEEK that went on to live with his father as both parents were separated. During his time as a Jr. researcher he learned many valuable things about the foundation gaining a interest towards they're main goal of learning about the anomalous. After 2 years of being a Jr.Researcher he was promoted to researcher giving him access to LVL2 clearance and being able to further his knowledge about the foundations SCP's. He shortly after his promotion was transferred to a new site (currently still an active member of research at the said site) where he met his Twin of who he hadnt seen since the day his parents split. He then learned that his twin had also joined in with the FO and became a NU-7 member of MTF where it was more combat based rather than knowledge based. They then decided to agree that one of them will be called by they're full name and the other just referred to as PEEK as to not confuse the rest of the foundation staff.

Smith Johnson

Aug 7, 2021
Active
Detailed Application
Good lore about your character
No warnings/bans
Good Rp

No O-1 experience

Smith Johnson

Aug 7, 2021
untitled-3-5-png.972

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: PEEK's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreement that you are suited to be an assistant. Please contact either Alpha or myself on Teamspeak once you're ready for your interview.
Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on your new position within the facility.
Signed and Approved
LwpavOt.png

Director of the Ethics Committee​

Status
Not open for further replies.