Pepper/Salt Oplatek's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oplatek Fella

Mar 20, 2023
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): UK

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): noobhero2000 (I believe?)

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 5:9:50 (Day/Hour/Minute)

In what country are you located?: US

Time zone: EST

NATO name (regiment and rank): RMP PVT Salt Oplatek

NWO name (regiment and rank): 1stAL SSGT Pepper Oplatek

Civilian name: N/A

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:151045352

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, I do. Mostly as a moderator, but also as a GM.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Somewhat? I have been staff members on semi-roleplay servers, but if I had any experience on a serious RP, I cannot remember it.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I usually stay 3:00 PM EST to 5:00 (Or until server is too dead.)

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to become a moderator for the server to help with the staff load, or at least help where I can because there are some points where the server has too many sits out at a point, and people ask for a staff in OOC, that usually let's me know that the staff is either busy or undermanned, so having an extra member will always nice I hope. Another reason is I enjoy the server and want to try and make the server itself enjoyable for others, so solving an issue for someone can lead to that enjoyment.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- Well, as I am applying for a moderator role, I hope to help with issues such as the combat issues (Combat-Jumping, Headglitching, base camping, etc.) and hope to help out with some of the smaller problems, such as questions, stuck reports, and etc. I guess I'm more "special" because I stayed out of trouble for the time I've been on the server, which could lead to more people having trust in me to assist them, or at least become part of the staff team. In total, I hope I can do my best to try and give the server a little bit more help with manpower I guess.

Attachments

• image_2023-04-02_140747980.png
    image_2023-04-02_140747980.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 8

Helios

May 15, 2022
+Support

+Very helpful
+Kind
+Past experience
+Active in-game and in TS

Last edited:

Osoi

Jan 21, 2023
+/- Neutral

Hi there Salt,

I've not had enough interactions with you to put support or - support

Vegeta

Apr 24, 2022
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): UK

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): noobhero2000 (I believe?)

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 5:9:50 (Day/Hour/Minute)

In what country are you located?: US

Time zone: EST

NATO name (regiment and rank): RMP PVT Salt Oplatek

NWO name (regiment and rank): 1stAL SSGT Pepper Oplatek

Civilian name: N/A

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:151045352

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, I do. Mostly as a moderator, but also as a GM.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Somewhat? I have been staff members on semi-roleplay servers, but if I had any experience on a serious RP, I cannot remember it.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I usually stay 3:00 PM EST to 5:00 (Or until server is too dead.)

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to become a moderator for the server to help with the staff load, or at least help where I can because there are some points where the server has too many sits out at a point, and people ask for a staff in OOC, that usually let's me know that the staff is either busy or undermanned, so having an extra member will always nice I hope. Another reason is I enjoy the server and want to try and make the server itself enjoyable for others, so solving an issue for someone can lead to that enjoyment.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- Well, as I am applying for a moderator role, I hope to help with issues such as the combat issues (Combat-Jumping, Headglitching, base camping, etc.) and hope to help out with some of the smaller problems, such as questions, stuck reports, and etc. I guess I'm more "special" because I stayed out of trouble for the time I've been on the server, which could lead to more people having trust in me to assist them, or at least become part of the staff team. In total, I hope I can do my best to try and give the server a little bit more help with manpower I guess.
+ Support
Cześć opłatek Calm boy, suitable for moderator, I think he can handle <3

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Accepted

Hi @Oplatek Fella ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.