Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepper

Dec 29, 2022
[USA] Ethics Committee Assistant Application

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:459983929
Discord name: hemeroidsishot
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Little over a year, I stopped for a little bit and got into it again recently.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Steven Pepper
Civilian name: Pepper
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • Warnings for FailRP for some Pac3's and a warning for RDM from 2022 {I cant even remember what happened}
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I am dedicated to upholding the server's integrity and ensuring that all players adhere to the established rules. My commitment to professionalism and fairness, combined with my understanding of ethical principles, makes me well-suited for the role of Ethics Committee Assistant. I am also willing to invest the necessary time and effort to contribute positively to the server’s environment.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
Ethics Committee Assistants are responsible for overseeing the ethical conduct of all players within the server. They ensure that the rules are followed, handle reports of misconduct, and assist the Ethics Committee in maintaining a high standard of behavior. They play a crucial role in ensuring that interactions within the server are conducted in a professional and ethical manner.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Steven Pepper is a meticulous and principled individual who has a background in legal and ethical oversight. Known for his keen sense of justice and dedication to fairness, Pepper joined the Ethics Committee to ensure that all Foundation operations are conducted within the bounds of ethical guidelines. His storylines involve investigating breaches of protocol, addressing ethical dilemmas, and ensuring that all SCP-related activities align with the Foundation’s moral standards. He is involved in high-stakes decisions and reviews cases where ethical lines may be crossed, always striving to maintain the integrity of the Foundation.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report

REGARDING: "Pepper" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Assistant, the Committee believes that you are not yet suited to become an assistant, for details regarding your denial feel free to contact any Ethics Committee Member.

_1Z5tO0mZYhG0sDZZ5KtOEjlRyNxDIPtfeInYumlqX25TkjBloHWGIccC5V_vZQFUnLp9bc9uTcga4qFk0_eObldx-elT8irY1OxkbpxYS7dL09ggjNbULWZ0HUxlm8jb8dEB8xBgueKjaGWxOBsG5k

Vice Chairman Mr. Pavish
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────​
LcfmXkxhPbIwhlk7eQbkt9un7BSqtFWM8Y5SCoSWaQtUPXdkDIx2fGbUUDW3Op5JTPNGI34rt2x5UBVxUlmuKkfAN5lfJ8m47e_Zfvg0NkzyRTtiPiPdH4AvvJqQz5dfObDHCFFYqKzfTFfwK-Izmec

Status
Not open for further replies.