Denied Perma Weapon removes Base Weapon

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2023
[REDACTED]
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

Makes it so that the O-1 Enforcement, Nu-7 Autorifleman, CI Strike Team, UNGOC Strike Team (only ones I have played w this issue) jobs don't lose access to their MK8/M249/AK-12/M60 when they equip a permanent weapon.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

Don't think so, at least not recently/I have seen.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
1. Would allow the jobs mentioned to have a permanent weapon equipped whilst also having their primary weapon.

2. Doesn't make sense why they would lose their primary when equiping a perma, even permas that are shotguns and pistols.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

N/A

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

Refer back to the positives of the suggestion. Would allow them to use their intended loadouts with their perma weapon.

Last edited:

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
That doesnt sound very cool for certain jobs. I think a tweak for specific jobs like Juggernauts or Jobs that have specific unique weapons should be able to keep them.

I could be wrong, but I believe this happens is because of these reasonings, so that jobs with M249, MK8 and these certain rifles don't have another rifle, which can be unbalanced during a gunfight.

I could be wrong, but I believe this happens is because of these reasonings, so that jobs with M249, MK8 and these certain rifles don't have another rifle, which can be unbalanced during a gunfight.
The o1 com job can equip a perma weapon with out losing anything. For example most times I am running around with a sopmod a mk8 and a aek. If thats how it's supposed to work why does it not work for the o1 com job?

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @“Painter”,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because this could cause imbalances, when having M249 and for example, an ARX. However, we'll take a look into it so it's more consistent.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.