Peterson Harrison Staff Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peterson Harrison

Mar 9, 2023
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): US
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Onetimemite
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 23 hours 55 mins
In what country are you located?: NYC
Time zone: EST
NATO name (regiment and rank): USAF SPC Peterson Harrison
NWO name (regiment and rank): N/A
Civilian name: N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81965150
Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- YES this is my first
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Nope
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Nope
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- i only play 4 or 6 hours on weekends and also at school breaks but i play 3 hours on school weeks.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

- i want to be part of the staff team because i feel that a'lot of tweaking and advising needs done on behalf of the server and server administration. as well as quality moderation in regards to the training of staff members. i feel that whatever training and guidance is given, isn't enough, and i aim to help in any way i can with that. i like this server seems like a fun positive serious server and i want to support how ever i can so more people be can have fun and have more people in this Mrp Server. i would take full responsible for those that is breaks the rules as they lead to death on servers

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I feel that as staff, my voice and opinion on matters would be taken more heavily, as i have been trying to push changes that would benefit the server or staff team. and as USAF i want to do the job to restock heli to anyone.

Last edited:

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
In what country are you located?: NYC
Bro?
--
+/- Neutral
Hey Peterson, unforunately I cannot say I know much about you neither have I seen you involved in the community. Staff members are those people who are willing to help the community when there are queries or concerns, and I don't think you embody those ideals at this time. I do recall seeing you during war sometime yesterday but that is about the extent of it for me, since the start of the server. Additionally, I don't think your application stands out that much, with the details you've provided being minimum. I appreciate the motivation however I do not believe you are quite there yet.

Some queries on the remarks you have made:
been trying to push changes that would benefit the server or staff team
What changes are these? Some specificity would've worked in your favor.
as USAF i want to do the job to restock heli to anyone
I didn't quite understand this. On one hand, it sounds like bias. On another hand, it sounds like you're motivated to restock helis because of your own personal experience with restocks as a member of USAF.

For the reasons outlined above, I will be leaving this application with a +/- Neutral stance. Good luck!

Dagger

May 6, 2022
+/- Neutral
-Active
-Not too sure about rule knowledge
-Good Personality
-Application is lacking
-Playtime could be better before applying

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Denied

Hi @Peterson Harrison ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately I have chosen to deny this application due to the lack of effort you have put into it. Your Vtime could also use improvement.

Have a lovely day.​

Status
Not open for further replies.