Peterson's resignation

Mar 1, 2022
Hello,

Its been a while, and I totally enjoyed the 4-6 months of my life with the community. I made so much friends, so much great memories, so much of that... gut feeling that I might return because of unfinished projects. However, I was left shocked after getting on discord and joining a call with my good ol' friend Dr. ShadyDave, and figuring out he left for good. I can't continue, as he was essential to my storyline and my character.

Like him, I can't and will not be treated like crap just because someone things I'm bad, egoistic, or straight up dumb (mhm Ash, this is about you, saying "Excuse me, but can you just fuck off?" while I was just standing nearby the director's office).
I, for once like to raise my hand and salute to those who met me, to those who wished me well and never returned, and to those who didn't like me as it made me just better at what I do. Nobody cares what I felt at the end of the day, so I shall not show any emotion when leaving, as its just not who I am (and knowing how much drama some people can make out of it).

To those who are new, I wish You the best in the future with this community, as it really has the potential to rise and dominate after getting rid of certain players like one specified earlier. Now, now, I ain't here to drop *shit* on the department, as its bound to fail sooner or later, however, I believe someone like Dr. Bright would get Director's spot, as he was the who deserved it the most in my eyes.

Again, Thank You All for the greatness this provided at hard times in my life,
Researcher Eric Peterson

Ryan Runner

Dec 17, 2021
Although I never really spoke to you. I did see you around the server. You are a nice guy and I hope to see you in TS every once in a while. :salutes: