Phill Dee / Andy Patterson

phill-dee//Andy Patterson

Donator
May 9, 2023
Northern Ireland
It's with a heavy heat i say that im leaving the erver. ive been thinking about it the last few days and for now, i think its my best option. I could return later but if i were to it will be way latre and to long for an LOA

I wanted to say to eveyone how much ive enjoyed playing with everyone of yous and am so happy to have made the friends i did along the way.

A few special mentions to
Charles whitmee the main guy who helped me get CL4 and made me make up my mind on where i wanted to go and do on the server
Major auburn funny enough was the man who trained me for IA and brought me into the first investgation all so long ago.
Tim Drake my fellow ambassador and now my director it has been so much fun fucking around on CN and across other gmod servers and diffrent games
Dennid, i met you on one of ur first days if i remember right and just from running around site seeing u we talked that much that we met up for a pint IRL and i think thats amazing the way a computer game can bring people together like that
Athena. you fucking hung me alive and set my body on fire, I think that was one of the most fun days i had on here and am greatful for all of the other RP ssitutations u invloved me in

Its a sad day for me for the fact im saying goodbye. always feel free to DM me on discord ill reply eventually when i see it
adios guys until next time

SatchelMan

May 26, 2023
You will be missed. Satchelman will always have room for you in my heart :( It's been a blast mr Phill! Will never forget how we met during mine and caedens tomfoolery arch you will be missed brother

Auburn

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 2, 2023
Damn man shame to see you go, will miss seeing you around

Kree

May 17, 2023
One of the most dedicated ambassadors, gonna miss seeing you o7

Jeffery A Steel

Jul 28, 2023
Phill deez nuts o7 Will never forget you arresting Me, Wybert and Dennid at the same time. Hope to see you again at another point.

Corz "Crusader"

Sep 25, 2022
Denied, Phill you are simply not allowed to leave the server
Who will blow up the site now
You and me got Ambassador the same day and have been goofing around since then
Ya ginger
o7 Tho

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
o7

i wondered what happened - man it's sad to see you go.
i mean, i was still a CPL at the time this thread was made, but now i'm actually kinda close to fulfilling the promise i made to you. hopefully if you ever return, i'll still be here.

Last edited:

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
o7

i mean, i was still a CPL at the time this thread was made, but now i'm actually kinda close to fulfilling the promise i made to you. hopefully if you ever return, i'll still be here.
you’re a wee bit late

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
o7

hes already back lol your late xd