Status
Not open for further replies.

phill-dee//Andy Patterson

Donator
May 9, 2023
Northern Ireland
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:106422313

Discord name: ninjabanana305#7413 nickname phill dee

For how long have you played on CG SCP: only about 5-6 weeks but 7 days a week for that last just over 2 weeks now

In what country are you located?: Northern Ireland

Time zone: BST

Character name(s): Phill Dee

Civilian name: phill dee (never played)

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?: yes microphone is my main form of comms
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
DEA is the only other group i have and i've only played it once
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
none ever
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
i have been an operative now for about 2 weeks, and feel lke i can not progress any farter in my rank, of course im sure i have more to learnbut i dont belive its possible without this promotion
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I am very acitve on IA on a normal day i would get in minimum 4-5 hours anywhere to 8 hours as an operative. of course just being there does not qualify me to be an ambasador which is why from day one i have written arrest/incident reports and also a few duty reports. from the first day in IA i fell in love with the department and knew i had to put in the elbow grease to make it far, which i believe i have done I might be wrong on this part but i belive i have shown my true self to most if not all ambasadors and senior team, so think that i would have their support in this applaction.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I do not know exactly how many i have written but with my activity i would assume around 80% of my arrest end up written up, this is a number which i am activly trying to increase. a good document should have all revelent detials but not be dragging out. put simply i belive in bullet point time,date,location,FLC broken, personel and then 2 sections 1 detailing what has happened with who and reason for arresting, and the next for a list of charges and sentance given.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
from what i have seen the duties would include still making arrests of foundation staff but with the added ablity of disgusing as MTF's so would be more MTF arrests, also training new staff and overseeing the agents/operatives that are on site ensuring they are following our guidlines and doing a good job. ambasadors are also normaly a good contact person for any questions the jr. staff have, and also managing the inter-departmental relations. Ambassadors also have the duty of sarting/assisting with IA ivestagtions that are currently going on across the site and then following up with revelent documents. as a CL4 personell you may be expected to open/close certian doors areas for lower clearnece staff when authorised and ensureing other departments are running smoothly. I belive in some aspects ambassadors may report back to SA or SD's if requested by them to do something, this is something which requires high levels of professionalism as at this point we would be not repesenting ourselves but the whole department
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Phill Dee was born in Northern Ireeland groing up across diffrent rough areas. the actions of others around him its surprising he made it out alive. he was in derry/londonderry the heart of the troubls which killed thousands of civilians and british military and police. He spent his youth in the local comunity center trying to better his life with their work. after school he was employed at this small village center in newbuildings for 3 years before moving upwards to Derry city supervisor overseeing all the comunity centers on both side of the water from the irish who were planting the bombs and killing and also the british forces who were stationed there, it was his amazing skills in relations and dealing with trouble makers that the foundation spotted him as a potential member of IA.

Thanks for taking the time to read/reply,
Phill Dee

Tim Drake

Donator
Aug 13, 2022
Scotland
- neutral

Hello Phill, thank you for taking the time to apply for ambassador, from my point of view, I have had a lot of interaction with you and I do think that one day you could be an ambassador.

However, though I do see your commitment to internal affairs, you lack the experience needed to be an ambassador.

Otters

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Rust Staff
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Changed to a =/= Neutral

After Remmy informed me a bit about the situation, I no longer believe you lied. As for my verdict, I changed it to a Neutral due to the fact that I haven't seen you too much, so i cant say much.

Last edited:

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
I'll be going with a neutral today. I don't have any doubts when it comes to your maturity and your demeanour, but I don't think you've reached the point where you're ready for Ambassador. It would be wise to play the role of Agent a little longer before attempting to make an application in my opinion. Regardless, I don't doubt that you'll make a good Ambassador one day,

Best of Luck,
Remmy

Corz "Crusader"

Sep 25, 2022
Massive +Support

-This man is truly dedicated to his role as an Agent. He consistently invests countless hours in this server, and his presence surpasses even some of our ambassadors. He wholeheartedly fulfills his responsibilities, diligently submitting reports and going above and beyond what is expected.

-Not only is he committed professionally, but he is also an incredibly friendly person to engage with. I have had the pleasure of experiencing several delightful interactions with him each day. His warm and approachable nature make him a joy to chat with.

-Honestly, I firmly believe that he is more than qualified to be an Ambassador. His dedication, professionalism, and exceptional interpersonal skills set him apart from some of the ambassadors we currently have. I have no doubt that he would excel in such a role.

Good luck, Phill Dee, on your application! You have my utmost support.

cityismy

May 10, 2023
+support

+Great IA agent, does not take bribes, arrests me even when I beg him not to.
+Mainly positive interactions when on IA
+Gives off big dick energy
+Very professional, keeps up the standard of IA
+Well versed in the FLC
-He lied to me once

Reactions: Corz "Crusader"

Charles "Ze" Whittme

Apr 4, 2023

IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, Agent Phill

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

We currently believe that you lack enough experience for the role, however we encourage you to reapply after the 2 weeks and maintain or even improve your current standard of work.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Charles "Ze" Whitmee

Status
Not open for further replies.