Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 CSG, CI-D, Senior Agent.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
7 Warns 1 Ban, All expired
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?: I am applying for Security Captain mainly because I enjoy spending my time with the security team and I believe being a captain will further my relationships and responsibility within the General Security Department. As I have mention before on my many other applications, Security Captain comes with a sense of responsibility and I take this into an opportunity to further myself within the Foundation. I applied once before but got denied but within the 2 weeks I have waited I have learned a lot about myself and my goals within Civil Networks and 1 Goal of mine is to become a Security Captain. I enjoy spending time with the Security Team.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I have many reasons I am suitable for Security Captain, the main ones being
1. I am always active with over 2w of vtime on the server
2. I am responsible and I can contribute to the team a lot.
3. I know a lot about the General Security Department
4. I have high communication skills and Leadership Qualities
5. I can keep stuff organized

-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
The responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP are
1. Keeping the GENSEC Team organized and efficient to defend D-Block from any intruders getting in, or any D-Class getting out
2. Teaching new cadets the responsibilities of GENSEC to make sure they are acting responsible and not messing around

3. Lead/Authorize Sweeps when necessary to ensure GENSEC is in control of D-Block at all times ETC...
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: Daniel "Pigeon" Spade's journey within the SCP Foundation began on a mysterious note. Born into a family with a long history of military service, Daniel initially followed in the footsteps of his forefathers by enlisting in the United States Marine Corps. His exemplary service record and remarkable leadership qualities soon caught the attention of the Foundation's recruitment division. This is where he joins GENSEC, In his early days at the Foundation, Daniel was assigned as a Security Officer. This marked the beginning of a long journey. He quickly adapted to the Foundation's unique environment. His military training and discipline served as a strong foundation for his career within the Foundation. Surviving many containment breaches and being a crucial part in containing and saving the lives of millions of humans and keep the secret safe within the SCP Foundation he earns his promotion to Gensec SGT, Where he will try his best to become a Gensec CPT. Working his ways to earn his job as Gensec CPT he keeps up his amazing work in the foundation.

+Support
icegif-663.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.