Denied Please make it so non-combative jobs don't equip permaguns automatically.

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheese Cooper

Sep 5, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Similar to D-Class, non-combative jobs will not automatically equip their permaguns on spawn even if they previous equipped it. Knives should still work, alongside any guns from inventory. That way, if you get weaponchecked, people won't have to play a guessing game of "permagun or stolen from armory", and it'll cut down on the amount of non-combative being combative admin sits.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
i have no clue dawg im not reading all the resolved forums

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
It's always frustrating as a D-Class when you catch a researcher unawares and you're about to kill them for the keycard only for them to whip out the super ultra metagun ARX permaweapon and kill you (that they shouldn't have or be using in the first place on a non-combative job)

While permaguns aren't pay to win (at least most, some permaguns are just straight upgrades from what you get from the armory) getting a free gun on jobs where you wouldn't normally get guns is leaning a bit into that territory imo

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
This won't stop someone from going up to SS and grabbing it from the NPC again, but if you do that its no different from stealing from the armory at that point so you'll probably still end up in jail.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
because if i have to tell another chef "please do not use your permagun as a non-combative" i might just start shooting them if they take it out instead

Auburn

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 2, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi Cooper,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

NL has stated multiple times that Perma Weapons will stay spawning on all Jobs aside from DClass. This is not something that will be changing.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Reactions: Emilia Foddg
Status
Not open for further replies.