Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostByte

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
MaskedVortex

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP:
7 Days (Minimum time stated on the application is 3 days, as of 1/1/2021)

In what country are you located?:
United States

Time zone:
EST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Lukas Barrett (Cadet/Jr Researcher/Chemist)

Chaos name (include your rank):
N/A

Civilian name:
Dakota Solace

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:156598349

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, I have experience in several communities from a variety of different genres of gameplay, including Gmod SCRP.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, again in several communities and genres of roleplay.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Several hours per day, how much specifically cannot be confidently estimated. But I can say, around 4 hours per day if not quite a bit more.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to become a moderator for C.G SCP-RP because it's the most unique SCPRP experience I've ever had in the Garrys Mod community, or in any community. The server is constantly populated, has amazing mechanics and gameplay, very impressive and unique map in development from LordFr3ze, and overall just a very special experience to have in Garry's Mod. I think this server has the most potential of any of the current top servers, and a lot of people agree with me. I want to become a Moderator in order to help enforce and grow that potential, so then this server can grow into what the management team here wants it to be, and fulfill their visions and approaches which I agree with.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I can help you in the server as a Moderator by excelling in what I'm tasked to do, moderation. With several years of experience on my belt regarding moderation, I have the ability to moderate, manage, and prioritize several tasks at once to ensure quality with peoples experiences with me as a Moderator and as a normal player. I know how to control myself and act well under pressure and heated situations, and I know how to diffuse and handle any situation thrown at me. Overall, I can help by being an effective member of the team with experience that others may not have. and be a friendly member of the community as a whole, using my past experience.

Last edited:

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Neutral
I've seen you in-game, however not in TS3.
Great rule knowledge
Haven't had any bad interactions.

Last edited:

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Neutral

Hello Polaris, I've not interacted with you enough to give a fully detailed verdict, In addition to that I'm unsure of your current activity IG & on TS3, Same goes for your rule knowledge, Please poke me on TS3 so we could have a chat.

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
Neutral
-Little to no interactions with, unable to give a proper verdict, feel free to speak to me in TeamSpeak.
Good luck!

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
Neutral

Haven't seen you in-game or Teamspeak so I have no comment or actual verdict on you. I'm unsure about your maturity or your rule knowledge. Given all of this that is the reason for my verdict.

Good luck...

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Denied

Hi @Polaris ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately your activity in-game is not what we expect of a staff member, please improve your activity in-game before re-applying.

You may re-apply in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.