Poli's moderator application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poli

Donator
Mar 26, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): nokiller191

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): I have around 4 days and 20 hours on the server.1682016718516.png
(more accurate time rather than vtime)

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: GMT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF E-11 PVT Poli

Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A Jeremy Apples TEU-PVT

Civilian name: John Barker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:455984144

Discord ID (name#0000): ong#3661

Do you have a mic?: Yes I do

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No kicks bans or warnings on the server

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes I used to work as staff on a Fivem server in the past

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I do have experience in the past with serious roleplay since in my free time I used to roleplay as a police officer in Fivem I also used to roleplay in various other games such as Gmod and more.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: On the weekdays I could put around 3 to 4 hours into the server and on the weekends or any school break I can put in around 5 to 6 hours

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to become a moderator for Civil Networks, as it is truly outstanding and one of the most vivid servers I have at any point had the delight of being on, there are dependably players you can cooperate with to plot your most recent break out plan or test the most recent SCP subject. The people group is cherishing and agreeable to talk with. It is by a wide margin the most pleasant experience I've had in years. The guide is dynamic and continually advancing to suit the necessities and needs of the local area, and this is the sort of thing I need to be separated of. I need to turn into a Mediator for the server to assist with developing it's capability as far as possible, and upgrade the pretend insight for players. I need to assist the server with accomplishing it's objective that isn't interfered with by 'savages' or 'minges.' And joining the organization group will permit me to do precisely that, to reward the community and help out administrators who endeavour to make the community prosper.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I can help you on the server as a Moderator by investing most of my energy and potential into balance. My determination, hard working attitude and generally speaking coordination permit me to finish jobs with speed and productivity. With the experience I have, I'm ready to decide, coordinate, execute and focus on jobs that needs to be done, without re-thinking myself. I can work successfully while under serious strain and warmed circumstances. Any circumstance that gets tossed at me will be managed in the proper way, regardless of the issue. I gain from botches, I'm human so clearly botches are made, yet I won't misstep the same way yet again, I continually develop to guarantee I don't. I have learnt to keep a keen eye out to stop me from making any mistakes.

Last edited:

tax evasion gaming

Feb 21, 2023
+ Support
++ Extensive, long application well made
+ known friendly player
+ no warns or bans
+ decent v time
+
previous staff experience

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
Neutral

+No warnings
+Experience

+/- Not enough interactions
+/- Vtime
+/- Decent application

Hello,
Due to not having enough interactions with you on the server, I cannot give a proper verdict. Therefore I will have to give you a neutral.

Best of luck!

Jack Kincaid

Mar 14, 2023
+/-Neutral
-no interactions
-not seen him on the server much if at all
-Vtime lacking
+decent application
+no warnings

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
Neutral

-No interactions

-Good app
-Vtime is kinda low
-No warnings

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
+/- Neutral

- Decent application

- Good Vtime
- No staff experience

- No interactions
- Unknown of activity

Pyrite

Apr 13, 2023
+ Support
Great person to be around
Helpful in tasks around the facility
Chill dude got my full support

'HOUND'

Feb 12, 2023
+SUPPORT
+Active
+Mature
+Good interactions
+Good Application
+Friendly

alden

Mar 11, 2023
+ Support
[+] Active
[+] Mature
[+] Great interactions, great guy overall

Good luck Poli I hope you get the position !

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Poli ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.