Not open for further replies.

fortnitemastaa

Jan 19, 2022
South Africa
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): fortnitemastaa
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: about 3 months
In what country are you located?: South Africa
Time zone: CAT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF O-1 SGT [REDACTED] 'Ponged' bones
Chaos name (include your rank): CS Juan 'Pinged' jones
Civilian name: Allen "yebo" banks
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:507631810
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: I am applying for SCP RP UK.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- No, this is not. I have made a previous gamemaster app, but closed it after realising that I did not really feel ready enough for the position.
- You can find my previous app here

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I am embarrassed to say this, since it is a reflection of my past self, but I have 2 warnings. One for miscpamming and one FailRP-Trespassing. I can assure you that this will not happen again though.
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- No, sadly I do not have any experience in this field. I can assure you that I am eager to learn and improve though.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, although I have done most of my serious roleplay on this server, I do believe that I have gained a lot of knowledge from it to be able to say that I have experience in it.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- It depends on if I have school and afterschool activities, but my average is about 4 hours in the week and about 7 hours on the weekend
[Edit] After having been forced to be less active in the week for a while, because of IRL issues. I am going to mainly be active in the weekends for about 1-2 months while I resolve the issues, but you can expect that I will most likely return to my above stated activity when the issues are resolved

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I want to become a gamemaster, because I have had so many great and fun experiences on this server thanks to the staff. That I want to contribute and give newer players the same experience I had that made this server so fun for me.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I believe I am special, because I am someone that does not easily give up and is always eager to learn and improve from past experiences. Not only that, but I am also someone that people can always count on and that will always contribute in unique and special ways.
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
- "The Super Zombie" During a mass containment breach 049 and his 049-2 went into 914`s room to kill some researchers, when one of 049`s zombies went into 914 and he accidently pressed the button. The machine was set to very fine, so when the zombie exited it was abnormally strong. It then separated from 049 and wreaked havoc on site 65, until E-11 was deployed to neutralize it

- "The leak" 079 has somehow gotten access to the entire foundation systems, causing mass havoc by deploying cognitohazards everywhere and leaking classified information. It is now O-1, A-1 and E-11 jobs to find out where 079 is located within the foundation systems and recontain him. After that A-1 and O-1 must find a way to stop the leaked information from spreading even more, but they can't find the amneastics...

- "Operation clean air" The Chaos Insurgency has somehow found out how to make a 008 gas replica, they finally have had enough and have decided to pump it through the foundations' ventilation system to finally put a end to the foundation. MTF must now evacuate all personnel including d-class to surface while they try to figure out what is causing people to transform into "these things". After they found out that it was the chaos insurgency, they must organise raid them to try and find out how they made the gas.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
An 008 outbreak has recently lead to the activation of the nuke to stop the spread, but something was wrong with the nuke. It had killed the 008-2, but was radioactive, too radioactive. The foundation is completely destroyed, things rusted and broken. A lot of things are even laying on the ground. When investigating the other scp cells the MTF saw stuff that made them terrified. These were not the scp they knew, these were completely different entities. Faster, stronger and smarter. It is now up to MTF to find out what caused this and make the site safe, so that scientists can start figuring out how to improve the containment cells for these monsters...
List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:
"The hat" One of the ethics directors have disappeared without a trace, it is up to Omega-1 to find out where the director is and how he disappeared. They are briefly interrupted by CI that have got their hands on SCP 268. They must now be stopped by MTF and SCP 268 has to be returned to its site
A-1: "The Fountain" While one of the new O5 were taking their dose of SCP 006 they suddenly died. An anatomy showed that they were poisoned. It is now up to A-1 to find out who poisoned the scp and why. While they were investigating a lot of operatives of them were extremely anxious, leading them to believe that it was one of their own men that did it. They must now find out which one of their men it was and severely punish them.
Nu-7: "The serpent's bite" There have been reports of the serpents hand being at pinewood. It is now Nu-7's job to find them and stop them before the get into the foundation. There is no way to tell what anomalies they are here for this time...
E-11: "He lurks" 106 has mysteriously disappeared from his containment cell. At the same time there are strange reports of people randomly disappearing and piles of black ooze in some places. It is now E-11's job to find out where 106 is and who broke him out. They must also find out why 106 is behaving differently...
CI: "Toys" The foundation has received a new shipment of anomalies. Anomalies that would be quite beneficial to CI if they got their hands on them. It is now their job to find the anomalies and bring them back. During their trip back to the base they were rudely interrupted by a strange figure. Find out what the figure is and secure "the toys".
Foundation Staff: "The revolution" There has been another information leak, but this time it was different. It was broadcasted over the speaker systems. It is now their job to strip these "higher ups" of their power and take control of the facility once and for all.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1285

+Support
+ Took criticism off his last application and made it into a new and great piece.
+ Love the event ideas and some may need polishing but are good.
+ I appreciate the time that went into making this application and it looks great!
+ Hasn't received warnings within a long time
+ Good luck man!

Jason Taylor (Cirenmatt)

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 12, 2022

-/+ Support

Nice Idea for event
Good RP interactions and gameplay with
Active IG and TS

Age requirement is 15

Last edited:

Deleted member 55

Application Denied

Hi @fortnitemastaa,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Game Master application.

Unfortunately, your activity has dropped in the past weeks.

Your event ideas could also use some more in-depth information, which makes it enjoyable for multiple parties.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.