post from months ago and people are responding for some reason :skull:

Lee Falzone

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Maturity is something that you figure it out yourself in life.

I'm no therapist, but complaining and moaning just isn't the right way to be "mature".

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
Don't spam forums with ur cope 24/7. If ur gonna spam at least do it ironically

• Haha
Reactions: brewr

Eden "Ratchet" Snyder

Jul 12, 2022
Couple of things:
1. Consider how your actions will affect others.
Whilst it isn't against the rules to camp in D-Block showers as 7722 and snipe with the crossbow, it tends to not be fun for anyone but yourself. D-Class are annoyed because they can't leave their cells, Gensec are annoyed because their weapons can't do anything to you, and MTF are annoyed because it is very time-consuming and boring to recontain 7722 when we can only chip away at its armour. Attempting to find and leak Nu-7's frequency in OOC chat is another example. No one appreciated you for doing that.

2. Watch your language towards others. you tend to have a short temper and will throw around insults with little-to-no provocation. Needless to say, this doesn't improve your standing with the community. I'd recommend using text chat only for awhile, so that you can think about what you're going to say before you say it.

3. Be more selective when complaining on the forums and OOC. I'm not discouraging you from posting complaints, but perhaps you should choose which warns you submit appeals for more carefully (as it seems as if you have an issue with every one).

If you start taking things more seriously, I'm sure people's opinions of you will thaw over time.

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
1.Behaviour and attitude
For what i seen, your behaviour and attitude towards other people are very toxic including minging. You should start respecting people and mind your manners and then people will change their opinion on you.

2. witch-hunting
Every complains you made without proper evidence for example your complains about steve dutch, feel like witch hunting, if you want to make complain about staff make sure to get evidence (Recording Software) and please read the fucking rules.

3.BlackList from MTF Regiments
Do not use Forum Complains, talk to the person who blacklisted you if not talk to the commander or higher.

As stated by Eden, i do not discourage you from posting complaints and most people can't take you serious anymore.

I ain't guaranteed psychologist nor therapist but it will take more than a week to improve your act most people aren't quickly to forgive nor a forgiven type, But i wish you good luck with it.

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Honestly, it's too late since most people don't like you
its good to work on yourself and become a better person but people will still judge you based on ur past

life isn't fair

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
Honestly, it's too late since most people don't like you
I feel like anyone is able to change their past experience if they try hard enough, for long enough.
I can think of a few people on the top of my head who have had very toxic pasts in this server and are now high ranks and still well respected & what-not.
I understand where you're coming from though, the damage is done to a certain extent.

Last edited: