Purchase of vip

hkgpandaa

Oct 20, 2024
Hello, im new to scp in general and i just recently joined the server on and off trying to learn scp. Well it takes forever to level up and i was tired of playing just enginer and the class d so i decided to buy the second vip iwth internal and external class to learn somthing new. Well no where does it say that i have to take some test that i know absolutly nothing about anywhere and i cant pass meaning i cant even play whagt i paid for. id like to request a refund or somthing if possible, maybe just a whitelist to a different class idk? thanks! Yung Mang my steam id is STEAM_0:0:105986177

Feb 22, 2024
hey dude, im not staff but i can give some advice, the IA test is really just out of the hand book, which you can request to get before training, most of it is really just general stuff about the department, and if im not wrong you need to have an ambassador+ doing youur training due to the slideshow (has all of the information).
hope this helps man.

btw IA is kinda eh rn, better come back when the new stuff gets in, good luck man

There is a strict no refund policy, the VIP operative role for both External affairs and Internal security are designed so that you may play without reaching the level requirement, you must still pass the test however, this is to filter out players with no knowledge of the role
You may refer to this document to learn the policies of Internal security, they will hell you pass the test https://docs.google.com/document/d/...ouid=100633368005323255752&rtpof=true&sd=true

IA is kinda eh rn, better come back when the new stuff gets in,
Literally yesterday,

Feb 22, 2024
There is a strict no refund policy, the VIP operative role for both External affairs and Internal security are designed so that you may play without reaching the level requirement, you must still pass the test however, this is to filter out players with no knowledge of the role
You may refer to this document to learn the policies of Internal security, they will hell you pass the test https://docs.google.com/document/d/...ouid=100633368005323255752&rtpof=true&sd=true

Literally yesterday,
damn