putting this all to rest finally

jane "puddles" whitlock

Jul 23, 2022
hey guys jane here. ik i said in the past i was leaving and then came back a few weeks later (bc i missed everyone) but this time is different. this time i wont be coming back. this community has shown me 2 sides and i have experienced both sides of my 3 years of playing with you all. most of you are alright to speak to and partly the reason why i came back before. the other side speaks for itself though. but it'll be sorted hopefully.
if your wondering how you will get hold of me now. truth. you cant. thank you all for everything and goodbye
-Jane<3
specal thanks to
Redman-the average irish person,but one that actually cares about a lot of people,GL lad wherever you end up(good to torment tho)
Jimmy (sunny)- funny lad and a great friend verry silly individual. same could be said about Daniel hammer
auburn-one of the main reasons i came back in the first place and is an amazing person to talk with. i wish you luck with progressing with your staff stuff. and thank you.
skittles-thank you for everything you've done for me
Yeke- i appreciate what youve done for me lad ty
otters- le funny Dutch otter
flames-best E-11 com ong

to others that aren't mentioned on this list im sorry but just know you all hold a special place in my memories thank you all so much for everything you all have done for me ill never forget any of you as you have all made me laugh though-out my time on this server
this community is always bindined by one thing and that is that were always civil.

Thank you all for everything and for the final time goodbye it has been a verry fun ride. stay civil gamers.
Jane<3
october2021-febuary 2024

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
o7, I loved ur vibes and overall a good person, wish u best of lucks <3

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
o7 nother good combat medic gone

Elijah "Xenon" Kamski

Sep 17, 2022
Site-65
o7 You are a good friend of mine, its really unfortunate to see you go because some people are just like that, i wish you the very best outside civilnetworks, hopefully everything will go your way.

Reactions: Conor mc gee

Crimson

Dec 29, 2022
o7 jane, one of the people i got on really well with, hope to see you again <3

Huff

Game Master
Game Master
Jan 23, 2022
1708214151925.png