Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkie

Nov 4, 2022
Your Discord name & tag: p_x_n_k

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: network

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 303574948969054208

Date of ban (if known): idk, a few months before cityrp went dead, 30/4/2022

Reason for ban (if known): me and my friends on the cityrp server were duping meth, we were named blue inc and we got perma banned by copeless, we could try and get unbanned if we go in a teamspeak call and try and sort it out, he wanted me to say who i was doing stuff with so i said "no", cope then proceeded to ban me from the discord, from something i did in game

Who banned you?: Copeless#0382

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: no

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):

i did nothing wrong in the discord server, i broke the rules in the gmod server, not the discord, i just want this sorting out cos idk why he decided to do that. I cant contact him now to try and sort it out.

Attachments

• image_2023-08-14_184920848.png
    image_2023-08-14_184920848.png
    135 KB · Views: 22

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Pinkie ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Traditionally a ban on the server does not normally translate to a discord ban unless serious rules have been broken or a situation arose that it was deemed necessary to do so. If you are withholding information from senior staff, that helps them bring justice to those who break server rules, (just like this situation here) then you will be banned from the discords if appropriate.

Now there has been a considerable amount of time that has passed since this incident, I am willing to unban you from the discord as I feel enough punishment has been served.
Please let this serve as a reminder that if you do repeat your previous actions then you will be dealt with accordingly.

Kind Regards,
Doofy​

Status
Not open for further replies.