Accepted Quality of Life Changes for MTF E-11

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

J. 'Eidolon' Shekelstein

Sep 10, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
. The HCZ map change has changed the way Code-1 and Code-5 response forces work and placed E-11 at a disadvantage due to travel times, dispersion of their force and limited AA acccess, I therefore suggest:

- Replace the current Combat Medic spawn point with an E-11 spawn point
- Move the Combat Medic spawn point back to medbay
- Add an advanced armoury to the E-11 spawn in the HCZ

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
. This would improve the mobility of E-11 and help them deliver more security to the site
. This would mean that E-11 do not need to abandon their POIs in the HCZ and go all the way to the LCZ to withdraw AA weapons in the middle of a breach
. This would bring the window of opportunity that Insurgents and Breach Swep SCPs have to release additional SCPs down to something more appropriate

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
. Some MTF players could abuse the respawn function to 'teleport' into the HCZ if a CI raid has slipped past them in the EZ/LCZ

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
. In the circumstances of the previous map SCPs would have one passage to breach out of the HCZ into the LCZ and the SCPs were balanced with this factor in mind, at present the additional escape routes has rebalanced Code-5s largely into the favour of SCPs, breach response teams now have to fan out across a large area to search for a breached SCP and isolate themselves as individuals to be picked off rather than organising a firing line defense in a choke point

. In the previous map E-11 first responders would identify the breached SCPs and die fighting it, then respawn ahead of the SCPs escape route in the LCZ. This would consistently place E-11 in the path of the SCP which gave them more time-on-target to fight it and supress the breach. In the current HCZ E-11 are spawning behind the SCPs which means they are constantly playing catch-up and losing time-on-target, making SCP breaches far more destructive.

. Advanced Armoury access used to be available immediately outside of E-11's bunk space which means they would be readily equipped to halt serious breaches after they were killed fighting, in the current HCZ E-11 must abandon their POIs and/or run from spawn to the advanced armoury in the LCZ, which takes them out of a breach response team for several minutes and allows the severity of the breach to get far worse

. At present, due to the limited mobility of MTFs most breaches are resulting in three or more SCPs being breached which halts RP, even more so with the fact that more breaches are resulting in Code Black and/or Warhead activation

. Punishing abuse of the respawn function is something that staff are already familiar with due to people backspawning into the EZ to flank a CI raid - I think it would be reasonable to say staff would be on top of people abusing a HCZ respawn function too

Last edited:
Reactions: Silverback

Karol 'Negotiator' W.

Blacklisted Player
Jan 29, 2023
+support
There are some days where there's a breach after breach and raid after raid, which causes even more breaches. It sometimes just makes me want to leave the game. Might be hard to implement but I would love to see it in game.

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
+Support
as much as I want this to get put in place some who made a similar suggestion got denied so I don't have high hopes for this getting accepted.

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
+-neutral SS bunks have ready access to HCZ and LCZ via the stairway and elevator system, I personally don't see AA access as an issue but I agree there should probably be an armoury at checkpoints within HCZ for MTF groups to restock armour, health, and ammo

Will 'Sentinel'

Jan 16, 2023
Mega Support

Both E-11 and Nu7 are currently being shot in the knees.

The ERT deployment rate and Alpha warhead usage are very high, with ERT deploying nearly every breach when MTF numbers are not at peak.

An Nu-7 spawn close to HCZ Reactor would be useful and stop the power to the turbines constantly being turned off (especially when CI and SCPs breach at the same time). Although I assume an Nu7 spawn in HCZ is going to be denied, similar to how an E-11 spawn in LCZ was denied.

Perhaps a compromise is installing an advanced armoury close to E-11's current bunks? I am unsure but it is definitely a required fix.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

As I have spent a decent time inside of Nu-7 before and since the HCZ update, I cannot stress you enough how much time we have spend running around to die, over and over and over again. It is extremely demotivating, especially since it is almost always a code 1 and a code 5. This would allow us to deal with the breaches more often, giving us more time to do events, trainings and causing less stress for the regiment enitrely. I am almost 100% positive E-11 can relate to this

Shyneus

Aug 19, 2022
England
+ Support
All great ideas to balance current breaches. When it comes to E-11 attempting to get AA weapons at current, they need to first get from HCZ to LCZ, having to potentially run through SCPs to get there causing them to die and respawn, and run again.

Lucía "Skibble"

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
+Support
Response times do be slow as the map is big as hell. Very annoying to die to 682 in EZ then have to run all the way back from the end of HCZ.

Jonas Enry

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Mar 4, 2023
Ireland
+ Support though a prior suggestion about an E-11 spawn in SS was denied.
-E-11 Dont use AA any more because it just isn't worth it any more by having a spawn in SS it would cut the retrieval time of AA in half
- We dont need to have beds and stuff just spawn in an empty room like lower armoury and make the spawn take longer to spawn ther elike NU-7 or DEA spawning on surface
- Just makes everyones lives easier

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
For this suggestion, you need to provide an appropriate spawn where both E-11 and Nu-7 would spawn in. Therefore, you need to find a room or something similar where these both regiments could spawn in order to fulfill the purpose of this suggestion.

Not to mention you have multiple features suggested in one suggestion, which you have to change, otherwise this will be denied.

Last edited:

J. 'Eidolon' Shekelstein

Sep 10, 2022
For this suggestion, you need to provide an appropriate spawn where both E-11 and Nu-7 would spawn in. Therefore, you need to find a room or something similar where these both regiments could spawn in order to fulfill the purpose of this suggestion.

Not to mention you have multiple features suggested in one suggestion, which you have to change, otherwise this will be denied.
I have retargetted the suggestion at E-11 rather than both Nu-7 and E-11, IAW with the suggestions guidelines.

Reactions: Rushi

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
+Support
Not sure on combat medics in medbay again but it'd make the medical department more popular.
I love all the over ideas, E-11 need them.

Nomad

Mar 28, 2023
+-neutral SS bunks have ready access to HCZ and LCZ via the stairway and elevator system, I personally don't see AA access as an issue but I agree there should probably be an armoury at checkpoints within HCZ for MTF groups to restock armour, health, and ammo
AA access is a large issue in e-11 currently the time that it would take to run to AA could give you two or maybe 3 shots at taking down and slowing the breached scps. Most of the time AA is given rarely any e-11 go grab it due to the long distance this causes breached to be more severe as we don’t have the necessary weapons to deal with the mass breach which means Ert and possibly alpha war head gets used.

Kito

Oct 11, 2022
Arkansas
E-11 need to go from HCZ all the way to LCZ, and have 0 other options to get AA. SCPs currently can camp the Non-Spec. hallways so E-11 can't get AA during breaches.
Big +Support.

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
Gotta say, since the map update the server has been a bit unbearable if I'm honest. It feels like there is CONSTANTLY a code 5 or a code 1, and I would just like an hour of calm where I can RP and enjoy myself peacefully.

I would like to mention that this has nothing to do with the map, it's amazing, it's just due to the changes in positioning of core areas and such.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Making the Epsilon-11 bunks in LCZ a respawn point is already in the works, as for Advanced Armoury we see no way in limiting it behind a CL4 door in HCZ as there is no available room for it.

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Making the Epsilon-11 bunks in LCZ a respawn point is already in the works, as for Advanced Armoury we see no way in limiting it behind a CL4 door in HCZ as there is no available room for it.
Could change one of the maintence rooms that are empty and make it a advanced armory

J. 'Eidolon' Shekelstein

Sep 10, 2022
Surely there would be room to add walls and doors somewhere in the E-11 HCZ bunkspace?

Or in the empty landing area between E-11 bunks and the Type-Green Containment Chambers?

Dinklesprinkle

May 11, 2022
See I'm 50/50 on the CM thing on one hand CM bunks being moved solves quite a substantial amount of issues for both sides but on the other hand medical pretty much loses its only defence factor which was CM's spawning in medbay and no matter how I've gone around it having any alternative defences such as a turret just gets denied for no valid reason other than it feels goofy

Status
Not open for further replies.