Dec 16, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:598163926
Discord name:_salem1692_
For how long have you played on CG SCP:1 year+
In what country are you located?:USA
Time Zone:CST
Character name(s):Queenie
Civilian name:Saiah
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP (USA)
Do you have a mic?:Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
IA Ambassador (Held)
Security Captain x2 (Held)
MTF E-11-PVT (Held)
MTF Nu7-PVT (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have had past warnings but they all have expired​

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I am the best candidate for overseer assistant because of my endless capabilities. I am persistent and dedicated with my work towards the foundation. I have the ability to establish a constructive and encouraging work atmosphere for every member of the foundation team.
I possess the traits necessary for this position, as well as a strong work ethic. When an overseer requests me to do something, I always take the utmost care and consideration to complete the task successfully. My experience in CL4 has equipped me with additional expertise in handling complex and delicate matters.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
Follow the instructions given to me by the O5 Council members and carry them out.
Should always right away update the O5 Council members on what's happening on the Site
To continuously draft documentation based on what I have observed through the Foundation Departments that need to be corrected and/or reworked
Always be professional no matter what the situation or circumstances
To take order when there are no other 0-5 members on site

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
I was born into a good, stable family and I was optimistic about my future. However, that all quickly changed when my father’s business went bankrupt. This meant great sacrifice was to come in order to keep our assets. After months of not knowing when our next meal was he was offered a position at a chicken place called “Chubbies”. It was our only ray of hope and so he started working overtime when he could, to provide for our family. To great shock, my mother fell down the stairs as soon as we started eating well again. She had such severe injury that she was a vegetable and we had to pull the plug, in hopes of ending her suffering. After such a prominent figure in my life was gone it was hard to spring back. However, I knew I had to go on to make her proud. In my search for a job which would serve a good community which led me to the SCP Foundation. In my time here I have held many positions, each one enlightening, and I am ready to try something new. For a while now, I have felt as if the Overseer Assistant position is perfect for me and my abilities.​

Last edited:

Soup

Sep 14, 2023
+support Genuinely a decent guy and can definitely reach the expectations of this role. Also amazing lore (I wonder who wrote it?)

1706134972870.png

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

A message has been received from the office of ██-3 ██████████████

To: Queenie

Hello. We appreciate the time and effort you invested in the application process for the position of █████████ Assistant. After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that we have chosen not to move forward with your application at this time. We want to express our gratitude for your interest in applying.

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your denial. If you would like to re-apply you may do so in no less than two weeks.

-From ██-3 ██████████████

Application Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.