Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
O-1 SPC
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I firmly believe research is the foundation of what makes playing on the server fun. I want to be able to have as many tools as possible to help make enjoyable and immersive scenarios for D-Class, MTF/Security, research personnel, and SCPs and possible.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I have a very strong attention to detail and most people would describe me as competent. Alongside the effort and time I put into my research projects, I have been increasingly setting aside time to aide and develop new, upcoming researchers as well. I go out of my way to sacrifice my time giving pointers on filing reports and assisting with execution of others research. As stated above, I believe a core tenant of SCP RP is engaging, immersive research.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
Around 8. Some were completed on my laptop, I'd need to double check for an exact number. I think anyone who has graded one of my papers can attest to the detail and scale of multiple trials.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
Responsibilities include being the gold standard for how research is conducted on Site-65. Not only performing quality, immersive studies, but also reaching out and guiding Jr. and regular researchers. This can be from physically supervising research, going over results, or assisting in the structure for their experiment.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
If you had asked Executive Researcher Quibbles what he would be doing with his life 8 years ago, you would have never gotten an answer relating to science. As a new college student, all Quibbles could care about was making it through university with an easy photography degree to become a fighter pilot. A mandatory biology 200 course changed all this, and a Quibbles' true passion for science was discovered.

Researcher Quibbles' personnel file didn't always have the most sparkling, impressive record. At previous sites, multiple instances of gambling with D-Class and placing bets on certain experiments weren't terribly uncommon. All of these instances were removed from his record as the researcher's results improved at an exponential rate. The key to this seeming to be the abnormally high connections and positive responses from D-Class working with Quibbles.

Researcher Quibbles has now been reassigned from his previous assignment at Site-81, chosen for his specific ability of handling D-Class and ambitiousness towards cross SCP research studies. While anxious about leaving the site he's spent his whole career so far with, Quibbles is excited for the new opportunities and SCP subjects inside of Site-65.

Reactions: Caeden

Noah Kraus

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jan 4, 2021

Application Accepted

Hi Quibbles,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Executive researcher application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Researcher comms in TeamSpeak and poke me so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Reactions: Caeden
Status
Not open for further replies.