Raccoon hawking Ban/blacklist appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

raccoon

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 29, 2020
Your in-game name: Raccoon Hawking

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:173399227

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198307064183/

Date of blacklist
:
13/10/21

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: supposedly Inviting people to another MRP server and me and others were perma banned from CG and some of us were banned because of a rumour and it was only a few people that actually invited them to the other MRP sever rather than the rest of us (to the best of my knowledge) i had no intention to invite CG members to the other MRP since CG MRP i would always have stayed a member to, and i would not do anything to ruin the reputation/harm CG in any way

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): None

Please list any alt accounts: "Raccoon hawking" on the Discord server

Who blacklisted you? (if known): Cloak

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
i will follow the rules very closely and not become a nuisance to anyone, and although i did not do what the blacklist said i did, i would make sure i would be a good rule following member again, and i apologise for any inconvenience i may have caused in the past and/or the present.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? Kicked for Inactivity and Warned for FailRP (from what i remember)

Why should you be unblacklisted: Because i think since it has been just about a year since i was blacklisted it has given me
time to mature and i miss having a "routine" for when i have nothing to do and i would play the server to entertain myself and others and have a RP experience that was fun as not many servers have that anymore.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will understand thinks more clearly and i have had alot of time off to act more mature when playing.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: i want to become an active player again, early hours in the morning, to late at night playing the server, helping out the regiments/Team.

i was told to make another appeal even though its listed as "un-appealable"

Last edited:

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Sorry this blacklist appeal was not responded to. Are you still interested in having your blacklist lifted? If so I will investigate and leave a response.

raccoon

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 29, 2020
Sorry this blacklist appeal was not responded to. Are you still interested in having your blacklist lifted? If so I will investigate and leave a response.
all good, but yes i'd like to have the blacklist lifted, if you have any chance, may we chat on discord?

- ๖ۣۜℜacc๏๏n#9879

Last edited:

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Your blacklist has been lifted, thanks for the patience and apologies for the time it has taken. Please make sure you do not re-engage in any of the behavior that led to your previous blacklist.

Status
Not open for further replies.