racism incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quandale Pringle

May 26, 2022
Your in-game name: bringo brown
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:195441481
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198351148690/
Date of ban: 4/27/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):toxcity x stacked bans x [e]
Who banned you: server is full cant tell but i assume it is alpha tune
Ban length?: 26 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): usa
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I wont bind anything like that to my keyboard even if its a joke with my friends
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: I binded the slang version of the n word to my keyboard while me and my friends were relentlessly killing each other in sandbox while I was spamming it in chat. I forgot to unbind it and here I am. I only said it around 1 guy, and I'm sorry if it offended him but even he said the literal hard r in the sit he made. I explained my past toxicity bans in my past perma ban appeal. I was accepted and I refrained from saying anything toxic, I made some mistakes along the way and a few micspam warns. Please unban me you can mute or gag me for a day, I just want to shoot gensec in the face with a deagle a mile away.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will play safe and just try to do tryouts until I pass.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I was getting really close to passing nu7 tryouts before I was banned. Zenith is dogshit they take themselves way to seriously this server is more casual friendly. I can just be able to shoot gensec and cause a riot whenever I want.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Hello @Quandale Pringle,

I'll repeat my same statement from your previous appeal. I understand where you're coming from. In the future, please keep in mind that we don't take kindly to any type of slurs. Binding them to your keyboard, I still have no words for it.

I will note that your ban was also reduced from it's original length in your last appeal.

Thanks,
Bobby Clint.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi @Quandale Pringle,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Apologies for the delay in response, but as said in your previous appeal, it takes a lot to get a ban for Stacked Bans [X] and it implies that you don't take the server seriously. Considering that you're also appealing a lowered ban from the previous appeal I accepted, it's going to take a lot more than saying "I just want to shoot gensec in the face with a deagle a mile away."

You may re-appeal in 8 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.