Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF Nu 7 Captain [Holding]
Ci alpha [held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Yes rdm ,job abuse, minor glitching, fear rp

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- I am apply because I am wanting to do more in the foundation. I feel that i would have more to do than being an mtf and guarding surface and dealing with civilians/GOI's. I'm always wanting to move up and show what i can do to with any task given to me .I have done about everything there is to do as gensec, research , medic, tech expert, and mtf. I still want to help the foundation but just in a different capacity. This would be the best way for me to do more for the foundation, it would take me a long time to reach commander since there are soo many other qualified people in my regiment that i don't think i would still be around when its my time to take the reins.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- I am suitable for site admin is that i have the necessary experience to do my job efficiently. I am one of the people to know how every regiment and department works since i work close with most of them already. I am in charge of nu 7 squad called cavern campers which helps protect the inside the foundation and will assist other regiments/ departments like sweeps or containment breaches. From my experience from being about almost everything helps with me do my job at the best of my capability . I have been around the foundation for a while now. I do have ideas on how to help the foundation do better and keep the workers safer.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
-The job of a site admin is to assist the site director and to oversee branches. They must write a bi weekly report on their regiment/department they watch. They are to also assist the lead of the dep/reg they watch by listing and concerns or request that they want to bring up to the site command. They to review any documents to ensure there is no info leak or wrong clearance level being able to read it. They can authorize AA and give MC&D permits to sell goods to the site and can call for a sweep for d block.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Background: Adam Smith was born June 14th 1995 in Seattle, Washington. His mother {Jennifer Smith} and father {Calvin Smith} were both killed when he as only 4 years old in a drunk driving accident, leaving him to live with his aunt and uncle and 2 cousins in Casper Wyoming. After 13 years living with his distant family Adam joined the army as a Combat Medic at the age of 17. Adam was sent to Germany and South Korea, where he spent most of his time helping injured solders and there family's. Adam was Honorably Discharged from the army after4 years from being shot by another solider suffering from PTSD while in his care. After being discharged Adam still wanted to protect and server so he deiced to become a police officer in New York City. During his time in NYC he discovered that people will do what ever it takes from them to make a living from steal and begging to being a broker and wallstreet conning innocent people out of their money. Adam worked hard as an officer being named rookie of the year for helping in stopping the biggest drug trafficking ring the city has ever seen. Adam climbed the ranks and was made a detective and helped stop more drug and person trafficking rings carried out by gangs and corrupt political parties. Adam was making the news a couple times for his heroic acts and which caught eye for a organization that was interested in his bravery and skill in law enforcement That group approached Adam at his home and offered him a job to help them with a cause to ensure the safety for the world. Those words meant dear to Adam since that is he wanted to do. From that point on Adam join the SCP foundation in which their job is to contain special creatures and protect to who are not ready nor strong of will to endure knowing that strange creatures and objects that inhabit in the worlds that we live in .After some time being in the SCP foundation adam was selected to join the marine regiment of the foundation called Nu-7 Hammer Down. Working with many men that he enjoyed working with and also seen die battle in order to protect sites he worked through the ranks and earned the rank of captain inside N u-7. Adam has been enjoying his time in the foundation and is willing to do more for the cause to serve contain and protect the lives of his fellowmen.

Khan

Jan 9, 2023
Australia
-support my CPL was trying his hardest to do a good 049 test but you were mining and body blocking.

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding Site Advisor Applicant - Rackatrain
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Advisor.

After much deliberation, your application has been denied at this time. You may reapply again in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.