Raiden's/Achilles SCP-USA Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): chaseh9
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: About a month or two, however the game display says 4 days.
In what country are you located?: North America
Time zone: CST. (Chicago)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Sebastion "Achilles" Cirrilo    
Chaos name (include your rank): Raiden Jackson
Civilian name: Sebastian Daedelos
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77113964
Do you have a mic?: Yep!
What server are you applying for?: USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, Multiple for RDM when I was new and didn't understand much about scenarios; mainly on the fence technically wrong scenarios. I've not done anything wrong on purpose unless I didn't know or didn't mean to, in which I usually apologized.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: Yes. I use to role-play frequently in ROBLOX, in many of their serious role-play games as a child. (after the flash, CSOM, the whole bunch) as-well as running a ton of DARKRP servers as admin, I owned a unsuccessful friends mainly RP server.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes! I was doing some two days ago, when the site had to go into Code Black I role-played surviving, I role-played my injuries, I role-played a bunch of things that would've happened in that scenario.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: It varies, such as my work schedule or if a family emergency arises. I think I'll be able to host frequent events, but I will make sure to pre-plan my schedule out accordingly.
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: Well, I LOVE the SCP genre, and I love it's variety from renaissance times 035, to even cybernetic-ally enhanced MTFs, there is so much variety. And not only do I love the lore, the server is very accepting to mistakes, and not only is it accepting to mistakes, it's accepting to me. I want to become Game-master to give back to the community, to do the entirety of the community a service and thank everyone with good events and role-play for my great experience.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I'm special over other applicants because I have years of role-play experience, I have been doing text-based role-play for years, and not only that, I've got a lot of character and resolve, You could quite literally have an entire conversation about cheese while threatening to kill me, and you'd still somehow find that interesting. N
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server): Civilians could possibly accidentally invent time travel, and discover that the SCP Foundation exists and attempt to disguise themselves as foundation personnel to get in and interview people. Chaos can find a rare mirror that when stared at, your biggest desire could come true if you took a step inside of it, and an entire CI platoon desired so deeply to get tons of gear, that they reverse engineered the mirror to bring things back and started bringing back random people. And even a delusional survivor of 106 can claim to be a time traveler and accidentally commit mass murder via 106's pocket dimension.
Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server) A breach of a mixture of SCPs 008, 049, 682, AND 966 leading into a X-K End Of The World Scenario occurs, leading the mass use of SCP-1678. CI have their bases down there also, including random survivors, and the Foundation land in the middle, trying to fight their way out, study the surroundings, save as many people for research, and find a way to stop their SCP breach via a massive anomaly equipment haul that could devastate singular SCPs.
List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: An ethics member is assassinated by one of their own men, and they have to figure out a way to sniff out the rat.
A-1: An Overseer plans to rebuild a new room when it is discovered that the room is not only bigger than usual, but shows digging of a mysterious SCP right behind the overseers office.
Nu-7: A rift in space-time opens up on the surface letting out alternate versions of themselves, and they have to choose to save themselves, or terminate themselves if deemed too un-savable.
E-11: 008, 079, and 106 escape and force people to enter a portal in which leads to SCP-3008. E-11 must recover all lost personnel, AND re-contain/neutralize all affiliated SCPs.
CI: A satellite comes crashing down with the data about SCP-5000 and they attempt to expose and recover SCP-5000, and in a fruitless attempt, realize that not only was it not meant to be in our dimension, it is in our dimension, thus at the same time proving not only is death imminent, but they must stop the Foundation before they kill everyone.
Foundation Staff: A strange being enters the facility with level 4 clearance, by the name of Peregrine, but he dies in the personnel wing warning of an escaped Apollyon level SCP that it keeps referring to as "God" in which, it is discovered that it is a TAU-5 Samsara agent. Not only must they work to fix up the agent, restart him, correct his coding and fix his vocoder and voice translator, and study his body, but they have to also use him to find the said "God" and stop him before it is too late, however he is only a head as all efforts are fruitless minus chopping his head off, keeping his vitals and voice in-tact.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

Application Accepted

Hi @SombreroAchillesTheOrigin ,

Congratulations on your new position as Trial Gamemaster. Make sure to contact me on TeamSpeak whenever you're available so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

King regards,
Team Lead Monarch.​

Status
Not open for further replies.