MilitaryRP Staff
Dec 29, 2020
Your teamspeak name: Rainbow Dash

Date of ban (if known): 3/11/2023

Reason for ban (if known): Severe Toxicity

Who banned you?: Bobby Clint

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off teamspeak?: Yes

Why should we remove your ban from teamspeak? (50 words minimal):

I understand that my behavior was in violation of the rules and regulations set forth by the platform, and I take full responsibility for my actions.

I want to express my sincere apologies for any harm or inconvenience caused by my actions. I understand that I have disrupted the community and I regret my behavior.

I would like to assure you that I have taken the time to reflect on my actions, and I am committed to making positive changes to my behavior. I understand that I must abide by the rules and regulations set forth by the platform, and I am willing to do so to be a contributing member of the community.

I would be extremely grateful if you would consider lifting my ban, and I assure you that I will work hard For these Certain Events not to Happen

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Rainbow Dash ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing the evidence provided to me, it is apparent you had full intent to violate the community rules within Teamspeak as outlined in the Rules & Regulations channel, whereby you asked numerous questions and then finalising with a question and including racial slurs.

I appreciate your apology, however with your behaviour in this matter I do not feel it is appropriate to lift this ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.