Reco's Mapper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reco

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Serbia
-In-game name on all servers you play: Reco (CG/CC/MRP)

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96873079

-For how long have you played on our servers?: Since October 2018 (2 years)

-What country are you from?: Serbia

-Time Zone: UTC+1:00

-Do you have a mic?: Yes

-Is this your first application for Mapper? If not, link previous ones: First one

-Have you received any bans?: No

-How confident are you with Hammer (Rate yourself 1-10 using rating guide): 6

-Do you have previous experience as a Mapper for GMod?: Not really, only one scrapped map from a few months ago

- What source games have you mapped for and used the content of?: TF2 (A really basic map I made when I was 10), HL2 (Scrapped mod), CS:GO (Scrapped jailbreak map)

-How many hours can you commit to Mapping per week?: At least 4, depending on how busy I am during the week

-Why do you want to be a Mapper? What can you help us with?: Expanding the map, fixing a lot of CG issues, making it interesting. The lack of CG specific devs / mappers are a problem in my opinion, so I would like to help out by applying for mapper myself.

-Which server(s) on the CG Network do you play on and which ones would you most prefer to map for? CG DarkRP

-Have you made & edited any map before? if so attach some images showcasing your map & edit https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2462104109 (Really basic map, didn't work on the skybox yet, will update it later today)

-List any ideas of new maps/map edits for CG that you would like to work on. Expanding the map in general (new areas, fixing issues, changing stuff around making it more compatible with new updates), making it more realistic, and take a look at players suggestions and implement them if they are good.

Reactions: Zeus

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
Hi Reco,

Firstly, you were an admin before, and upon being demoted to senior moderator you left the staff team. This is fine and was your choice, but directly after you made the choice to leave the staff team you decided to start minging around. I believe I've spoken to you about at least one of these incidents, but there have been others I chose not to address so that situations wouldn't escalate further.

Trust needs to be earned, and if you expect us to hand over our map files to somebody who acted immaturely the last time they left the staff team then you're sorely mistaken.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.