Not open for further replies.
Dec 25, 2020
Serbia
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96873079
Discord name: Shadowlix#1949
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since Beta Day
In what country are you located?: Serbia
Time zone: UTC+1
Character name(s): Reco (Foundation) | Shadowlix (CI)
Civilian name: Reco
Do you have a mic?:
Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Foundation, Site Director.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
Like others, I apply for SCP-096 because of the more roleplay needed for it, which I like. I prefer to RP more as SCPs, than just spam left click and kill D-Class and Foundation personnel.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
SCP-096 remains docile at all times when there are no 096-1's present. It sits down and may (if in containment) roam around the containment cell.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
Only if 096-1 is in the D-Block. SCP-096 is only allowed to go after the person who saw it's face, be it via a photograph or in person. It can't go after anyone else, unless they've seen it's face (nor is it allowed to make people forcefully see its face by going straight in front of them). In short, it can go anywhere as long as 096-1 is there.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
After SCP-096-1 (the person who saw SCP-096's face) is either terminated or killed by SCP-096, and there is no more people who saw its face, SCP-096 enters a docile state (like mentioned above) and begins to calm down. After SCP-096 is located, the area is made off-limits for the time being and a bucket is placed on SCP-096. SCP-096 is then cuffed and dragged back to it's containment chamber by MTF units and is then placed back in it's containment chamber. If it wasn't done already, all photographs of SCP-096 are destroyed (if there are any).

Status
Not open for further replies.