FILE DECRYPTED

FILE ACCESSED : "THE OGRE"

LOADING FILE...
FILE CORRUPTED
RETRIEVING BACKUP FILE..
POSSIBLE CORRUPTION...

BACKUP GRANTED

Early Days

At the early age of 6 years old Kishinev Enock a boy born in Moscow Russia realized his dream of being like his dad and making it far into the military. Kishinev really never knew much about his dad since he was always stationed away, but for some reason he always had some aspiring dream to be like him because of some of the stories he used to tell him about this "Top Secret Military Base".

Kishinev was always taller then everyone at his age some doctors called it "Abnormal" and that it was fine, but others call him a "Monster" he was always a outcast and laughed at by everyone throughout elementary and even nicknamed "vysokiy urod'' which literally means tall freak. By 9th grade he was already 6'7 and just starting highschool he knew that he would not be held back by his height and made fun of it, so he wanted to use it to his advantage.

Every time he was made fun of or treated badly he just wanted to leave and be like his dad in the military and one day he snapped. As Kishinev walking home from school one day a group of kids driving by had thrown a carton of milk at him labeled "Giant Milk" it hit him square in the eye not allowing him to see in one eye and causing him to be half blind. This made his rage fill up even more, so he called his friend and made a fake ID and Passport and tried to join the military at the age of 16.

The Recruiter : "Why are you here"

Kishinev : "I would love to join the military"

The Recruiter : "You do understand you need to be 18 correct"?

Kishinev "I understand I am 18"

The Recruiter : "You don't look a day over 16 you look like you are still learning algebra if I had to say"

Kishinev : "Well I have my passport and ID if you want to see it?"

The Recruiter Replied "Well, sure why not?"

*Shows ID and Passport*

The Recruiter : "Welp you look clear to me take this uniform and go to your bunks it will be straight then on the left"

Kishinev : "Thank you"

The Military

Kishinev did it he joined the military, but here these are all grown men this is where he had not stood out because everyone was tall he finally could fit in somewhere so he finally found a place he thought he would fit in, but what happened in the upcoming years would change his life completely with no going back.

*DAY 1*
"Hello, so to all who do not know me I am SGT Alexsei and I will be conducting your training for the next few months, so I will watch over you, push your limits, test your strengths, and show your true potential because in the end of these two months only 6 out of you 24 will make it. I want to wish you all the best of luck for the next couple months as you will want and need it, and we start training tomorrow. "

*Silence throughout the room*

Kishinev was so young and felt weak compared to these older men and he knew he had to join the military as it was his lifelong dream and Kishinev knew how he was going to do it because he had something that the other people did not and it was will power. Kishinev refused to not be able to join the military and would push himself to the absolute max, so he could be able to join.

Training Month 1 :
A scrawny boy who started gaining muscle
Kishinev definitely was not the strongest, maybe not the smartest, but the thing he had was he wanted it anymore then anyone else did so he trained relentlessly and pushed his body and this did not go unnoticed as his physique started to change so did he. This outcast started to make friends something that he did not have any of before he opened up more, became more happy, was top of his class, and had high hopes to join the military.

Training Month 2:
The work he has put in has started to help him and he has truly started changing he is very strong now and not some scrawny boy anymore he was top of his class and was basically guaranteed to be accepted into the military because of his hard effort and hard work he put into the program because it was not unseen this transformation was truly amazing. Kishinev transformed into somebody else now nicknamed and called "The Ogre" and he would take this persona on throughout the rest of his life.

Acceptance:
Kishinev done with his training was granted with a acceptance letter and to pick a regiment to join he chose the EOD (Explosive Order Disposal), as he had always had a interest in explosives and how they worked. Now for the next 6 months day they would train and night they would learn all about explosives, how they work, how to diffuse them, etc etc and after this stage he was finally granted with his first mission.

The First Mission:
Kishinev and two other EOD members were given a mission to defuse a bomb. A person had called it in a man had stepped on a trip mine in a field while he was out hiking in the woods and Kishinev knew it was his time to shine. As the EOD arrive to the area the man so scared it looks like he could of seen death itself with precaution they walk over and...

*Click*

Kishinev had stepped on a mine this was his biggest mistake he has came so far and just to step on a mine he knew he could not go out like this the other EOD tried to defuse it, but it seems like it was not defusable they did not know what to do and suddenly..

*BOOM*
Kishinev accidently steps off and the whole mine explodes and this left him in extreme pain he had lost one of his legs and the other was all opened he knew he would never be able to walk again. He was brought to a hospital where 17 hours of surgery was done his other leg was fixed up and closed although he still would need years of PT to even think about walking again, but his other leg was completely exploded everywhere.

Rebirth
For the next couple years he had tried to do physical therapy, surgery, and more but even that did not help and it was looking impossible for him to ever walk again. Although one day he met a mysterious man who confronted him with a daring offer. This man was dressed in all black from head to toe and his face was not visible as it was hidden by a mask, and he had two bodyguards with him.

"The Ogre" a man with no fear even was a bit scared because how powerful this man had looked as he was approached this mysterious man then asked

Mysterious Man : "Would you like to walk again"

"The Ogre" : "Of course I would, but I have tried everything and nothing has worked"

Mysterious Man :
"Well I have been working on this new testing site funded by the Government I call it "Site 56" and we do research on new anomalies that seem to be things only seen in the movies we call them "SCP's", and we have a certain one named SCP - 500 that could help make you walk again."

"The Ogre" : "Well how can I trust this I don't even know your name and you are dressed like a thief"

Mysterious Man : "Well I don't go out often and really don't do this often, but you can just call me "The Prodigy" and you?"

"The Ogre" : "Most just call me "The Ogre" and I hope you could tell why.

After this incident "The Ogre" and The Prodigy had went to Site 56, and The Prodigy had followed through like said, and showed him this it was a small plastic can which at the time of writing contains forty-seven (47) red pills. Once he had taken one of these pills he had been able to walk again it had worked!

A New Line of Work

"The Ogre" realizing how dangerous these beings were knew they had to be handled in the right hands and not abused in any way. Thus after being brought into this facility he was trained on everything he needed to know between The Jobs, Protocols, Expectations, and Ethical Procedures.

"The Ogre" a person who was once a outcast with no voice he wanted to be the voice for others and help others make sure they are treated right. This being he was set into the Internal Affairs Department a department where they would help anyone in the facility with their problems and making sure that everyone was doing what they were supposed to be doing.

Running up the Ranks
"The Ogre" an Agent at the Internal Affairs helped throughout much time and understood his job completely, but one day he started seeing corruption throughout the department and his job was to help anyone in the facility with their problems even meaning if a fellow colleague was a problem. At first he talked to his Ambassador about these problems he saw occurring and this is when this agent was asked to leave the facility, and as he saw this happening more and more he knew he wanted to take it into his own hands.

Then he sent a application for Ambassador knowing the responsibilities he would have to uphold and it was worth it because he could finally take it into his own hands and make sure that this department does not get corrupted because this is the thing he did and the thing he loved doing. He loves what he does and he wanted to make sure nobody could take it away from him.

After his higher ups had seen this activity and seeing he is someone who really cared about the state of the IA and wanted to help he was accepted as Ambassador [AB-5] this is where he would continue his line of work for a while until him and 3 other ambassadors were suddenly removed because accusations of corruption and job abuse. This was a shocker to these loyal IA members as there had been no complaints they were told about at least.

A Change of Work

Although this did not stop "The Ogre" for a while he tried doing various things like researching, becoming a medic, becoming a chemist, and much more but nothing seemed to feel right to him until he has joined the GSD (General Security Department) also known as Gensec.

He was a tall and strong man with Ex. Military work knowing he was a dedicated worker, and a good man the Department Chief decided to take him in. He started out as a cadet working his way up the ranks becoming a SGT, even gaining his RRT License and HW License. He did much good work, and eventually felt the need to go higher.

He had applied to be a Captain of the GSD team, and without thought he was accepted due to his extravagant work ethics, and undeniable activity within the foundation. He helped to teach less experienced members, and overall was a great captain, being on the path to be one of the most liked people in the facility making many friendships.

The Right Path
Eventually deciding to A̸͚̒S̴̢̖̥̃̽̓͜D̴̨̗̒͂̂͒̓K̷̬͑͌͠͝J̴̢̟̝̈́̃̂H̷̡͉̺͋ͅA̴̖̲͌S̷͕̺̩̉̊

ERROR : FILE CORRUPTED
(Coming Soon...)

Last edited: