Donator
Mar 15, 2022
In-game name: W. Licht
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86867019
For how long have you played on our servers?: Around 1 year in total
What country are you from?: NL
Time Zone: GMT+1
Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this your first application for Developer? If not, link previous ones: First developer application

Have you received any bans?: 1 for LTARP a long time ago on SCP-RP

How confident are you with GLua? (Rate yourself 1-10 using rating guide): 4

Do you have any experience with Git?: Yes ive got extensive experience with Git and Github

Do you have previous experience as a Developer for GMod?: No i do not sadly however i do have a lot of experience as a Java and C# developer for various companies and i intend to become a developer here to try and build more experience with lua while being able to help out to the best of my abilities.

How many hours can you commit to developing per week?: Ill roughly be able to spend 8-10 hours per week depending on my work schedule

Why do you want to be a Developer? What can you help us with?: My primary focus would be to use and expand upon existing frameworks to aid players in adding to their RP experience id also like to focus making custom content upon request from GMs to elevate our events to the next level

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Hi RedSpeeds, thanks for applying, generally we would expect people to have experimented around with making some addons in GMod before we accept them as a developer. Without that experience, we wouldn't be able to assign you many development tasks, and we unfortunately can't afford the time to teach someone the quirks of GMod from scratch.

What I would recommend you do is spend some time watching some popular GMod development tutorials (such as Code Blue's), make some projects in singleplayer, and then apply again in a few weeks time. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.