Denied Remove Brodamine Electrical Ability or Move it to an Expensive Chemical

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Remove Brodamines ability to break electrical boxes and restrict that ability to only high level chemicals that require some level of time sink.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Brodamine abuse reduced in foundation
Relatively cheap chemical can be balanced properly

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Reduces interaction for use of circuit breakers.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Brodamine can be bought from the chemist dealer for next to nothing. The only other chemical with this effect is unstable reality liquid which requires some level of sampling/money sink and will teleport you around blatantly. I've already occurred foundation individuals minging with brodamine by buying it from the chemist and then using it in random circuit rooms. It is impossible to track abuse on the staff side (at least from who I've asked) and very ridiculous/powerful for how easy this chemical is to get. It would benefit by moving its effect to another higher level chem so it isn't just restricted to URL but not worth minging with. If anything I would at least like to see someway to track when someone causes an electrical failure from a chem.

Chemical in Chemist:
1676512964119.png

Last edited:

Landon

Nov 30, 2022
-support

As a person who mainly is a CI deep cover how else will I screw up their teslas during a 008 breach :D

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
-massive -support im already waiting for the barage of +supports from e-11

This should not be added it is failrp for tech experts to do that and you should report them to staff

Snow

Jan 31, 2023
-support
brodamine has only 1 use why make it expensive or harder to obtain

Stabby

Apr 6, 2022
+/- support
- if it is traceable from the staff side, rule breakers should have a ticket against them

- could mitigate one the a deep covers or disguised personnel’s tactics

Juju

Civil Gamers Expert
May 1, 2022
-Support I don't think Removing The affect or Raising the Price Is a Good Idea Researchers need it for Amnestics And the affects Can be good for CI breaking the boxes that You cant break I don't know how breaking electrical boxes work though.

Yeke

Community Manager
Community Manager
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Man Manson ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

In regards to this current suggestion, I can understand the frustration, however we are currently looking into chemicals as a whole to attempt to alleviate all current issues, as we do not know what this looks like as of yet, and this would impact this suggestion.

However for the suggestion from removing the effect from brodamde, this is not something we wish to pursue, however we will be considering other methods to either make brodamide more expensive or change how it is obtained.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.

Kindest Regards,
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.