remove or drastically change the 106 maze

Scott 'Prism' Grey

Dec 26, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
to remove the 106 maze or drastically change it

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
dont think so

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
less time trying to search for a non existent door
no more looking for someone in the maze to kill you
player enjoyment as most hate the maze
the obstacle course is much more enjoyable
back in action much quicker

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
None IMO

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
the maze is just not enjoyable most of the time and i believe most players would rather a reworked maze or just do the obstacle one as it is linear and doesn't take much time away from the player.

Last edited:
Ah yes, 106.

Yesterday I was in there for 20 minutes as a Combat Medic, healing me and 2 others in the dimension, trying to find an exit.

There just wasn’t one. We went literally every place you could, and couldn’t find the exit. And no I’m not joking, it was 20 minutes between 3 different people. Had to call staff to get us out.
I like the maze, it provides a unique challenge, and it’s enjoyable to explore, especially if they’re hostile inside, but I beg you fix its lack of exit.

Dayumian max

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Apr 5, 2024
+support, people were complaning the lack of exit, and when i used noclip to find it it was literally blocked of and wasnt possible to reach

Last edited:
Ah yes, 106.

Yesterday I was in there for 20 minutes as a Combat Medic, healing me and 2 others in the dimension, trying to find an exit.

There just wasn’t one. We went literally every place you could, and couldn’t find the exit. And no I’m not joking, it was 20 minutes between 3 different people. Had to call staff to get us out.
I like the maze, it provides a unique challenge, and it’s enjoyable to explore, especially if they’re hostile inside, but I beg you fix its lack of exit.
I've had that happen to me 6 times

• Sad
Reactions: Niox