Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Steam ID: 76561198262684488
Discord name: Tastik#0001
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1w 0d 2h (vtime_menu)
In what country are you located?: Kuwait
Time zone: GMT+3
Character name(s): Requis Jaquavian
Civilian name: Requis Jaquavain (if you mean the actual role, Tyrone Jaquavian)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-Operative

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Banned for MRDM on my first ever time on the server, I shanked 3 people as D-Class as I thought i was allowed to do that since im a "prisoner in a prison". Though an appeal was later accepted and I learned what I did wrong.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I believe that I can help train, teach, and explain the research team to new Jr. Researchers. I also believe that my experiments as a Sr. Researcher has helped the foundation, and as an Executive, it could give me the ability to conduct research and experiments on specifically SCP-079 which I personally have a fascination about "it".

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I have taught a small amount Jr. Researchers on how to conduct ethical experiments and have made sure to supervise their first experiment to later give them some specific advice, I have also personally conducted countless experiments that helped uncover many of the foundation's mysteries. I am very respectful to people that are respectable. I have also made multiple excellent documents, one that I was told would possibly get "perfect" if perfect was a thing. ( SCP-049xSCP-096 [TERMINATION-1] )

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

- SCP-049xSCP-096 [TERMINATION-1] (I was given multiple appraisals for this experiment)
- SCP-513, Physical and Mental entity?
- SCP-087-1, Multi-test experiment.
- SCP-049, Verbal and Surgical Interview.

An excellent document is one graded by the quality of its experiment, one that lacks grammatical errors. As well as the abundance of RP and *made up* scenarios in the experiment.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- To bring order to the Research department and ensure Jr. Researchers+ are supervised in their experiments and to make sure their experiments are kept to the most upstanding ethical morals. It is also my responsibility to host a lecture multiple times a week to teach Jr. Researchers in mass on how to conduct experiments, and how to write out their documents. It is also my responsibility to make sure that documents are graded fairly.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Requis Jaquavian was brought up in the westside hood. His mother unfortunately passed away at an early age he and his brothers the Jaquavians had to fend for themselves they were unable to find work and later were forced to fall into the world of gangs and crimes to survive. Requis managed to gather up enough money to put himself through university; later got a sponsorship from the SCP Foundation to put him through uni. He managed to get a Ph.D. in Physics, Chemistry, Psychology, and Morality. He was employed by the SCP Foundation as a Junior Researcher and his brothers were later employed as Officers and Agents. He is now very happy working as an SCP Foundation Researcher and would like to move up positions and help Secure. Contain. And Protect. humanity.

The rest of his story is unfortunately not found as the document has seemingly been redacted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dessaix

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
+Support
+good activity
+good docs
+mature
+adapted to the role

~Reports of inappropriate behavior, as of yet unconfirmed
~Average level Application

-Hasnt trained a lot of researchers, or held lectures (that i know of)

Overall, i belive requis is a very suitable senior for this position, especially if these few concerns are cleared up

Reactions: Requis

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
+Support
+good activity
+good docs
+mature
+adapted to the role

~Reports of inappropriate behavior, as of yet unconfirmed
~Average level Application

-Hasnt trained a lot of researchers, or held lectures (that i know of)

Overall, i belive requis is a very suitable senior for this position, especially if these few concerns are cleared up
Hopefully, I've cleared up the reports of inappropriate behavior in dms.

Dessaix

May 19, 2022
+Support
+good activity
+has committed to helping with lectures
+new user friendly

~Average detail
Requis would make a great Executive Researcher. Please consider him.

Status
Not open for further replies.