Discord name:BritishDooo#6347

For how long have you played on CG SCP: since December

In what country are you located?: Uk

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Ash Smith

Civilian name: N/A

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Exec researcher, MTF E-11, MTF NU-7, SCP-096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
when I first joined I have had a few warns for fail RP and mixing because I was new to rp as a whole and I was given a 3 day ban for fail RP as SCP-076 because I was talking.

Why are you applying for Director of Research?:
I am applying for Director of Research because even though there is already a Director due to time zones and availability I want to ensure that there is a Director on almost all the time and to assist the current director when they are on site. I also would like to become the DoR because I believe that I will be a good fit due to having months of experience on Exec. Researcher.

What makes you suitable for Director of Research?:
Like stated before, I have months of exec experience and I am dedicated to the research department and I have spent a lot of time and effort improving my knowledge and skills to ensure that the research of scps for the foundation continues at peak effectiveness.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP?:
To lead the research department and ensure all researchers are up to standards with CoC/CoE and test scps regularly to help keep them secured and contained to protect the public.

Please give some lore about your Director of Research character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Ash Smith is 27 and has been with the foundation for 6 years his main research has been regarding biohazard and interdimensional scps and training newer researchers he survived multiple breaches at site 19 and was transferred over to site 56 to continue his research and help the research department grow.

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
-SUPPORT

Very limited/lackluster application.

I think you may be underestimating the role of Director, as your application should represent the effort that you are willing to show for the role, which in this case is lacking greatly.

I would recommend working on your lore, as it is a surprisingly important aspect for roles like these.

Pulsewalker

May 24, 2022
Louisiana
-SUPPORT

Very limited/lackluster application.

I think you may be underestimating the role of Director, as your application should represent the effort that you are willing to show for the role, which in this case is lacking greatly.

I would recommend working on your lore, as it is a surprisingly important aspect for roles like these.

-SUPPORT

I will echo this, as it mirrors how I feel about this app.

I'll also say that with this lackluster app, you also have a very bad tendency of talking down to people of similar rank as well as all of the Research staff below you. Whenever I see you, you seem very stressed about your duties and I believe adding onto your plate with more responsibilities will have a negative effect on the department.

I don't believe you're suited for the Director role with your current attitude and outlook on the department as well as your reputation with the lower ranked research staff. I would personally recommend finding more peace with your current duties and showing you can handle them in a calm and cool manner before trying to take on more.

Brian <3

May 15, 2022
-SUPPORT

I'll also say that with this lackluster app, you also have a very bad tendency of talking down to people of similar rank as well as all of the Research staff below you. Whenever I see you, you seem very stressed about your duties and I believe adding onto your plate with more responsibilities will have a negative effect on the department.

I don't believe you're suited for the Director role with your current attitude and outlook on the department as well as your reputation with the lower ranked research staff. I would personally recommend finding more peace with your current duties and showing you can handle them in a calm and cool manner before trying to take on more.

"Dirty" Dan

Donator
May 16, 2022
-SUPPORT

MegatronIMJ

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022
-Support

Ash i just feel like you are not in the right state for this and considering that you are very emotional and get stressed very eazy i dont think this position is right for you.

May 9, 2022
-SUPPORT

I agree with this, you have a habit of getting into trouble like all the time. Plus with how you constantly rant about how much being an executive is, I simply do not think you're suited for the Director of Research, and I'm skeptical about your ability to be an effective executive.

Jan 4, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Director of Research, at this time however the council does not believe you are fit for the position, this is due to your poor experience with your fellow peers within the site and we encourage you to improve this before re-applying for a directorship position.

You may re-apply for this position in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.