Retro's Staff Application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokyo-

Feb 7, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
Tokyo- civilnetworks.net [Can't put in my original name on steam is my full real name]
How many hours of playtime do you have?(vtime_menu in console):
3d 16h
In what country are you located?:
UK
Time zone:
GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
"Retro"
Chaos name (include your rank):
"Retro JR"
Civilian name:
Jarome
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:221095318
Discord ID (name#0000):
Tokyo-#0403
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
No
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes one warn for Metagame
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
6h
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I would like to apply for a moderator position at Civil Networks. I only play on this servers and feel a natural inclination to become a staff member to help create a positive and enjoyable experience for players, handle situations professionally and accurately, and promote the server. Civil Networks is a server that I particularly enjoy, and I would like to contribute as a member and staff member.While I am aware that staffing is not an easy task, I am committed to taking on the responsibility and fully accept the challenges that come with it.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Well, a big bonus, previously mentioned, is the fact that I have a lot of experience. During my time in those positions, I have sure learned a lot, a lot that would benefit moderation on this server, serving as a mentor also, I had the exciting opportunity to serve as an role model for other staff members on how to act, which I strongly believe that I will be able to do with enough time on the team if I'm accepted. I also mentioned me having skills briefly: I strongly believe I am able to represent the following skills well, professionalism, calmness, assertive (for when things may get heated in an staff sit), dedicated, and communitive. Skills like these, in my experience of being in an admin sit, have been shown by each staff member, and I surely can say, I am able to represent some of these skills as well, and do my best to contribute to the team. I very much do think I can contribute a lot to the team while being friendly to others on the team, and players on the server, which I will be sure to strengthen and show more often if I'm accepted for staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.