Reverse's Developer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

liar

Mar 30, 2022
In-game name: Reverse
Steam ID: 76561199029966166
For how long have you played on our servers?: I played DarkRP back in the old days when it came out, haven't touched much on it. But willing to put the work into the servers.
What country are you from?: United Kingdom
Time Zone: GMT
Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this your first application for Developer? If not, link previous ones: This is my first.

Have you received any bans?: Nope.

How confident are you with GLua? (Rate yourself 1-10 using rating guide): 10 (In UI) 6 (In Backend)

Do you have any experience with Git?: Yes, and can use it easily.

Do you have previous experience as a Developer for GMod?: Yes: here | Also more than happy to create an addon to prove I can do it. I also have the source codes for majority of those addons, but I have reset my pc so have lost a few.

How many hours can you commit to developing per week?: 30-40

Why do you want to be a Developer? What can you help us with?: Well, I can create scripts from the ground up, I'm most proficent making UI rather than backend, but if need be I can do it of course. I'm pretty much looking to help out as much as I can. I also have experience with c# .

Last edited:

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
Hi @Reverse , are you still interested in being a developer?

This post was made 5 months ago so I'm not even sure if you're still around.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Hi, I was chasing this dev app up with Hydro but you seem to no longer be in our Discords. Apologies this has taken so long to get to. Can you please message myself on Discord (Cloak) within the next 7 days else I'll assume you're no longer interested in a development position - don't blame you if you're not as taking this long to get to this application is not acceptable on our part, again, my apologies for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.