Content Suggestion Revert Parawatch Slot back to 3.

Content Suggestions will be reviewed by Content Team weekly, please allow time as not everything can be reviewed at once.

Giudon

Jan 1, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

It increases the slots of the parawatch job by 1.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

No, But the feature was there for a long time, then it got reverted back to 2 slots. The Reasoning behind this was the event staff forgot to decrease the amount of slots. (At least in UK)

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

I can't really say "More parawatch RP" just because there's an additional slot. But it did have its merits, it made Infiltrations more fun with three individuals.
Furthermore, it made the roleplay of dealing with info breaches (Surface RP aswell) more interesting.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

N/A, I don't recall anyone complaining on why there was 3 slots on parawatch, as they thought they increased it due to a gameplay balance.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

Because it was 3 slots. Because no one complained, Three slots for parawatch was the sweet spot, it can't get more higher than that. and Maybe because I like Info breaching, as it it gives SOP/CI/GOC something to do.