Denied Rework citizens

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vierra

Nov 19, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

Rework citizen printers and gun dealer.

FOR PRINTERS:

The silver printer doesn't even work as intended. It says $60/minute but it actually does like $10/minute or less. The silver printer costs $900, so it ends up taking hours just to get back your initial investment and noone is going to do that all day.

It should have its payout increased by like 5x as much, same for gold printer. This will make it actually feasible to make money as citizen.

FOR GUN DEALER:

For gun dealer, its options are weird. One pistol, the MP443 is like 1300 for some reason, massively overpriced. The other gun prices are ok, but they just aren't enough. He should be able to buy keypad crackers too, and maybe some cool big guns that cost alot.

I have never once seen anyone play ranger, since its VIP locked and already not that exciting. It should just be like a total level 10 class that people can play, since it brings fun RP if they see some weird SCP stuff going on.

TLDR;

- Increase printer yield by like 5x
- Make gun dealer have some more interesting options, or make a special gun dealer for a higher-level, non-donator class
- Make ranger a non-donator class (Maybe a second ranger class for VIPs so they still get their benefit)

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

Don't think so, but im not sure.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

1 - Makes citizen classes alot more fun to play!
2 - Retains more players interested in citizen gameplay.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

Might make citizens a bit more advantageous

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

It makes citizens alot more fun to play, which makes people who like that part of the game want to play more!

Last edited:

Guinea

Jun 24, 2022
+ For Printer
- for the Gun deal, he's not a DarkRP gun dealer. Rangers are minge classes anyway, don't add more

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
I personally would like to see more gun variety from the gun dealers.

I thought a old Soviet Munitions Dealer would be cool, who sells the SKS, Mosin, PPSH (Non Drum) and so on.

There are so many guns just not used, and it kinda blows.

Bob "Gustav" Smith

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 28, 2022
This isn't really necessary, if printers got too OP the main way to get cash on the game would be to just sit on surface with a bunch of printers. Ranger won't be made a non-donator job as that has been denied before.

Kevin Ki

Dec 7, 2022
+For printer
+++For gundealer
+/-For Ranger

So as said, yeah, money printers are pretty worthless at this time. I've seen 3 in my time on the server and 2 were mine.

Heavy Gun Dealer should get more variety. Right now he gets pretty shit options. The MK-18 Mod sucks hard tbh. I agree with Sylveon in that even giving him soviet era stuff would be okay, because right now I only see his stuff used to buy guns to failrp sell to D-Class. None of it is significant enough to really be used as a main weapon.

Rangers exist, they just exist to harrass anyone stupid enough to exist in their presence.

Resistance Doggo#8278

May 6, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi Vierra,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

The gun dealer suggestion has been denied because the Content Team does not believe that an gun dealer shouldn't be able to buy keypad crackers and the reduction of gun prices isn't necessary. For the money printers it is believed to be a bug and the Content Team is now investigating and looking for ways to improve the money printers production

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.