Richter "Blade" mod application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richter "Blade"

Jul 1, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): rukoi12
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):180 ish hours or so. Been dedicating a lot of time to the server recently since ive been enjoying everyone
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: MST (AZ) Time
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF 01 SGT Richter "Blade"
Chaos name (include your rank): n/a
Civilian name: Timmy Dean
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60156969
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I dont believe so, I was in a sit one time because i didnt quite understand spy cards right away. Was given a heads up about the rules, but dont think it became a warning but unsure
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Nope, but I've heard quite a bit about the job from various staff members as I talk to them daily. A few of the people in my regiment are also admin so I ask questions here and there. Always excited to learn and take mentoring
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Other than being MTF and working on giving/receiving orders. I play a whole lot of Dungeons and Dragons so theres that, been the Dungeon Master for my table for almost 5? years or so. Im constantly planning and organizing our sessions on Saturdays
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 2-5 hours a day easily. Some days I take a break from gaming but for the most part im on daily. Plus Im active on discord so if im ever needed when im not on i can always get on site
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I enjoy the community and I wouldnt mind doing more to help out. My time on the server has been pretty enjoyable for the most part, interacting with people all over the site and getting to know more and more people each day. I can really only do so much normally, but getting the chance with admin lets me connect with people more. Bettering the community one step at a time.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Im on frequently, I get along with most people on the server. I would easily be able to help out with making sure rules are enforced and people are properly informed whenever the needs arise. I also see that im active during the day when its full but I also get on late at night and see theres usually like 2 mods on or something like that so im always glad to extend a helping hand. Night time on the server before it resets can be a cluster sometimes and I'd love to be able to help fix that. Not to mention theres a good deal of people on the server that ive taken the time to just show them proper steps/procedures of rules and how the server works.

Last edited:

Smith Johnson

Aug 7, 2021
+ Support
Good hours
Good Application
Active In-Game and in TS
D&D can be very hard and is very good to practice Serious RP

Raiden2

Jun 29, 2022
+Support

+/-Application is kind of lacking
+Good amount of time on the server

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
Neutral
+/- No interaction
+/- Unknown Rule Knowledge

+Good Playtime

I quit

Jun 6, 2022
+ Support
Good hours

Application kinda lackin
D&D is very good for Serious RP

Richter "Blade"

Jul 1, 2022
I appreciate all your guys' feedback. I tried to update my application to the best I think I can right now. Please if you guys have any advice on what I can do to clean it up a bit Ill gladly take any advice

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Squizgar "Blade",

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.