For how long have you played on CN SCP: about a year now
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): "Keller", "Kix", Billards
Civilian name: Rick Canvas
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-SCP Lvl 28 and total level 159
20240407195421_1.jpg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Nu-7 Major (Held), UNGOC SGT (Held), CI-D (Holding), Special Agent(Holding), O-1 CPL (Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-20240407195434_1.jpg
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- What makes me Suitable is my skill to do what needs to be done and follows the rules and commands given to me shown in that I was a Nu-7 Major and that playing as a SCP-24415 requires you to be able to do that and help people out
What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
- The usual behavior is to act as a form of helper around the site assisting in foundation staff duty's, healing containing SCPs and in general a savior for Foundation personal
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
-I help the researcher by taking them into my dimension and transporting them to a safe space with in the site as part of SCP 21415's duties to ensure Foundation non-combative personnel safe whenever a code is called. as this scp is not to be helping out with combat in anyway
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
-I would not repel 076 cause it would put the researcher into danger and hurt foundation, instead i would try and get the researcher into my dimension safely before repelling the breached 076 or any SCP in general. AS harming Foundation personnel is against This SCPs main objective
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- I do not help the D-class as SCP-22415 does not help anyone who is not doing a morally good deed such as a d-class escaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.