-ECA
-DEA senior agent

(Holding)
-IA ambassador supervisor
-MTF E-11 CSG
- CI-B

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
I am applying for Director of Internal Affairs because IA is just the department I enjoy the most and I wish to become something greater within it because it is the only department aside from mtf that feels its where I belong and I want to make it something greater and improve it while making it a place for everyone.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
What makes me suitable for the position of Director of Internal Affairs is my experience with the department as well as my dedication to IA as a whole and some other things such as my professionalism and how I stay serious but with some fun into it making it a fun experience for everyone I have also had my share of experience with other departments such as E-11, Nu-7, and DEA while also as an ECA and UNGOC expanding my knowledge of things and how it should be done and so I believe I would make a great fit into the position

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
first of all, Directors represent the department they are to be professional at all times they also deal with normal cl4 duties but as a senior position it adds more to it
They look over ambassadors promoting or demoting and even removing them depending on if they are active, professional, and how they make the department look they also deal with things such as:
-accepting or denying ambassador applications
-training new ambassadors
-normal agent/ambassador duties
Directors also have the responsibility to host tribunals when needed they also can start investigations if they feel a department needs one and lastly, they report directly to ethics about any issues that happen.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

June 10th ####

(Before foundation)

Rick was born in a small town not far from the city after he graduated, he enlisted in the military for some time and after he returned, he was devastated by what he has seen and so he became part of a law enforcement agency but after a long day of work he decided to take the day off and spend some time with his family in the small town then one calm night everything went down after being awakened by strange sounds coming from the backyard he decided to go check it out of course he was armed he found nothing but then he heard a scream a very familiar scream he ran back to the house to check on his family but couldn't find them instead he found blood.... he then heard his mother's voice asking him to come closer and show himself he then approached the sound but what he saw wasn't his mother.
instead, it was an instance of SCP-939 who had just escaped site-## he was terrified but mostly he began to gain anger and so he shot the beast and before it could attack him MTF Epsilon-6 came in and charged at the beast successfully capturing it and they then noticed Rick with an almost empty gun ready to shoot but before he could make a move he was hit by a tranquilizer and so he passed out moments later he woke up inside a small room with only a table and 2 chairs then someone came in he called himself an agent but didn't give more info on what he was he was then handed out a document containing all information about him Rick began to Yell "who are you!?" "How did you get this?!" but soon he stopped after he was given one document, he stayed quiet... and soon the agent said "we will give you 2 choices we have seen you and you have survived you also seem to have military experience and so the choice is yours: stay or leave without any knowledge about your family or friends you will be a new man" said the agent he didn't want to forget but neither wanted to stay but he had no choice and so he accepted it

(Into foundation E-11 & GSD)

Rick was put inside General Security he started as a cadet and not long after there was a massive riot Rick thought it could be his chance to earn a promotion, but he was wrong very wrong though he did a good job it wasn't good enough he got shot in the legs making him unable to keep up as well as others in his time at medical he met another cadet he was named Michael they talked about the facility turns out they both got in because of a breach that got up they became close friends then some a year passed Rick was an officer and Michael was a sergeant they were still very close and while Michael wanted to stay inside General security Rick had enough of it he was tired of seeing the amount of bodies every riot he then became part of a highly trained mobile task force designated MTF Epsilon-11 although he wasn't perfect he was dedicated he went on and rose to the rank of Commanding Sergeant everything was going well until one day everything went down the whole site breached Rick tried his best but he couldn't do anything against the amount of things that breached the site was lost it had to be evacuated not many made it out but he did at the cost of many of his fellow friends who became victims of the countless amounts of scp's though it seemed lost multiple members of E-11 arrived at the site and took it back after it was back to normal the site had to move to a new one he then recognized someone who was in E11 he had been promoted for his work against the massive breach Rick knew this wasn't for him and so he resigned and then joined Nu7 but that failed too he then remembered the reason he studied he then saw an opportunity to finally stop all of the unnecessary killings he became an IA Operative

(IA)

He began working as a member of the department of internal affairs no one was safe from his watchful eye he was aware of everything not even a wall could hide you, one day he decided to check into gsd and so he met a familiar face it was Michael they both recognized each other immediately they began talking about the job and the things that passed and Michael managed to cheer him up he then started to say that this site couldn't have a better person to look over it and started joking that if he became an ambassador all no one would breach the codex and thought it started as a joke Rick began thinking about it he then left gsd to resume his normal duties and so he began his hard work for ambassador and he wanted to aim higher

(getting ambassador and life as one)

after 2 years had passed Rick knew he was ready more than ready he said he began to work closely with the department director and with its ambassadors and after getting their attention they came to him and offered the job he accepted, and he now was ready to not let anyone break the codex and he would make sure that it stays that way he visited Michael once again and Michael was surprised he haven't seen Rick for a while and wasn't expecting him to be an ambassador already he said "you actually did it!" they both talked about the past site and the moments they had and shared then Rick was called to deal with something and so he had to go Rick Began working closely with ethics following their orders and mostly doing what IA normally does one day after he had to chase someone he got shot but that didn't stop him before he went down he loaded his tranquilizer pistol and took a shot thought he almost missed he managed to hit one of his legs making him unable to move and saving someone's life but Rick was bleeding from the shot but he then heard a loud shot next to him was Michael who had shot the individual in the face Rick passed out after waking up he found a group of people they briefly gave him a note and left he read the note and he knew this was the time

(moments before assistant & Life as one)

Rick went to the place the note has said he was met by MTF Omega-1 and then a group of 3 walked in he recognized their voices and soon after he realized what they were he then stood in place not knowing what might happen but ready for anything then they all sat down and one stood up and said "we have taken interested in you Rick we have seen your work and how you perform and so we will have decided to give you an offer Join us and assist us and enforce Ethics as you walk"
Rick without hesitation accepted the offer then a door opened, and they said "very well follow us for your training and ID" later some that day Rick was an assistant dealing with any issues and assisting ethics and when they were not on site, he was always helpful making sure everyone was following the code of ethics after working with ethics for a while Rick began to work even more closely with them and began climbing the inner ranks but he was still part of Internal Affairs and still worked as an ambassador and such Rick remain in a spot but then he noticed a spot has recently opened up he knew what he needed and began working on it spending less time on assistant but still was one and always did his duties when needed

(Road to DoIA and becoming one)

After Rick got the news of a spot opening up he knew this was his chance to become someone greater within the department and such he began using his connections as assistant to grab the attention of people and then he went for the interview with a member of the committee he was confident and so he went for it and though he passed the interview he wasn't the only one going for it but at the end of the day it was the committee's decision of who gets it Rick still stayed strong and began working harder than ever trying to get his work noticed he had worked closely with the new DoIA before and he was sure that they would make a great team again then the day came and so he and the others were in a room then 4 figures appeared and such they said "Rick come forward" and Rick took a step and such he was said "Congratulations you have been chosen to be the new Deputy Director of Internal affairs follows us for your new ID and uniform"

(Life as DoIA)

Coming soon....

Senior Ambassador Sledge

Oct 25, 2023
Cincinnati Ohio, United States
+/- Support (Leaning +Support)
Has been Ambassador for a long time
Great Application
More than qualified for the position
Professional

Personally, I'd choose Daxton over you

Rick's been around for a long time as well, he's the Ambassador Supervisor and has been since Nikolai got director. Rick would be a great director to work alongside David. Unfortunately, I don't have as much to say about him as I do with Daxton since I simply see Daxton a lot more and we just get along better. Truth is: They're both good choices, active on IA, and have been gunning for the position for awhile. Choosing is hard, but my vote goes mostly to Daxton on this one.

Good Luck Rick

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Rick's DoIA Application.
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Director of Internal Affairs, the Committee agrees that you're not yet suited to become a DoIA, please get in contact with me for further information.

123321.jpg___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.