Rion's SCP-096 Role Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:521237099
Discord name: Rion0925
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Played for a while in late 2022/Early 2023, been playing regularly roughly the past 3 weeks
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT/BST
Character name(s): Rion
Civilian name: Currently its "Not Suspicious"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-
SCP Level 17, Total Level 98
1717514219208.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Executive Researcher
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Two Warnings for FailRP (Prior to when I was properly playing)
1717514337937.png
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I am very interested in the "character" of SCP-096, both gameplay and lore wise, having read as many articles on the wiki as I could find pertaining to SCP-096 and its interactions with other SCP's, most noticabley SCP-682 and SCP-106.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-
When SCP-096 is pacified, it tends to sit on the floor or pacing around its containment unit, favouring the Eastern Wall
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-
When breached, SCP-096 is only allowed to go to those who have viewed its face, either in person or on any kind of media. (Being photos or videos. Drawings have been proven to not enrage SCP-096)
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

SCP-096 is first bucketed by MTF Epsillon-11, ensuring that all MTF personnel have got SCRAMBLE technology in order to mask the true fact of SCP-096.
Then, once SCP-096 has [EXPUNGED] all of his targets, he will become docile, the bucket not allowing anyone to view SCP-096's face. Restraints will then be attacked to SCP-096, rendering it immobile for transportation back to its containment unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.