Civilian name: Citizen Risky
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF A-1 LT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-N/A
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-I have a strong amount of roleplay experience. I know how to roleplay due to this experience which allows for many creative and interesting scenarios. I would also be suitable since I'm mainly wanting to RP as 096 and not just want to be a "mindless killing machine".
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- Walking around its containment cell, looking down while crying to itself. Sometimes SCP-096 is crouched in a corner looking down and could also have its hand in its face.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-SCP-096 can only go to the target that looked at SCP-096 face, 096 can not beeline straight to beeline it can only start killing people who looked at it while trying to kill the original subject that looked at its face.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: SCP-096 is contained by allowing SCP-096 to terminate/kill its targets that looked at SCP-096, after that is finished a group of MTF will come up to SCP-096 (hopefully with scramblers) and put a bucket on his head, the group of MTF will restrain SCP-096 and lead it back towards its containment cell. They then proceed to destroy all pictures/photos of it to remove any traces of its face.

Reactions: Tony_ and Dragos587
Status
Not open for further replies.